translate

Monday 16 May 2016

DIARY OF MY WEEKEND AND THE WAGGING ONE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets. Monday again, here we are. Another week. Firstly, I would like to say hello to our Bloggets in Sudan who came along yesterday. I hope you return?

 

Well good news, at last my picture came from my brilliant artist friend Beth Wright Meador. All the way from the US. Poor painting has been on a real adventure in customs here in the UK. After seventeen days, she has got to her forever home. I’m so excited. I have not opened it yet as I’m waiting for Teen to come home so he can have first look with me. I love his reaction to Beth’s work. I know there is a blue background and she has long blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes and red lips with a shine to them. She has a dimple and I’m told on good authority she is so pure and stunningly beautiful. Loads of white feathers make up her wings.  

 

Oh and Beth’s latest painting, gosh I really would love that too, hahaha. I have to get those lottery numbers I think I would buy a painting from Beth every month. I just love her work. Her latest picture is a blonde girl with her hair blowing in the wind. You can see one eye her hair is blowing over her face, her eyes are green and you can see her white teeth she is blowing bubbles. In the reflections of the bubbles, are rainbows. Her hair is pinned over one ear with purple flowers. Just so summery it’s called “Beautiful breeze. She will paint anything you ask and her descriptions if you need them are better than mine. I’m lucky as she tells me her pictures and I have another friend who I call my angel eyes, bless her, Terry lets me know all about Beth’s latest creations. The thing is, not only is my angel eyes partially sighted with RP, but Beth is too. I always say, I pray that she will never go blind as her art is so good. She now days has to get the right lighting as her sight has got worse, but one day soon, I hope there will be a cure or at least treatment? I’m so hoping.

If you want to look up Beth’s work. Her page is called Beth Wright Meador art  work and I’m  sure you will get it if you type into Google, if not, she is on facebook.

 

I spent almost three hours today on line trying to order some new clothes. Three hours. No, not picking them but trying to check out. It’s a nightmare for Jaws users. My software which makes my lap top talk. I won’t bore you with detail but basically each time I tried to check out I was told there was an item out of stock and the process I had to go through to delete and continue was like nothing I have ever witnessed before. Teen came home for lunch and thanks to him my order was placed. Guess how long it took him? Less than 12 seconds. Three hours for me. This is just one of hundreds of reasons why I would love to have my sight. You know, that may sound trivial, but when these kind of things happens every day, you get so down and your blood pressure must be effected. I was so exhausted just trying to do this one task.

 

I told you on Saturday when our besties came, Waggatail worked so well. Gosh, she made up for her excellence the day before when I took her out yesterday. Oh my word? We went to church. I felt I should to show respect towards our Vicar who was killed in a car crash sadly during the week. It was so difficult to get there. Waggs just didn’t want to work. Well, after we walked across the grass rather than the path to get to the road, she refused to walk forward. I wanted to cross as I knew the road was clear… Waggs had better ideas. She wanted to sniff the grass. I ended up telling her off and she walked across. Got to the other side, told her to turn left, and she turned slightly right, I corrected her again and she took me up some kind of drive. Gosh I was so cross. She was brilliant the day before. I had never seen her work so well. Thankfully Hub was with me so he and his guide dog the Little Fella, got us out of that situation. Entered the church grounds and again, Waggs was off on a tour around the garden. Got her on track and she got me to the door thankfully. And yes, it was the right door…

 

We were met by some lovely ladies who welcomed me as ever. Where was Hub? God knows and he had not told me by that point…

 

Waggs began to do that annoying cough like she was going to be sick. That is my girl… Every time she enters a building, she has to show people her bottom walking backwards for a while, then coughs just as if she is going to be sick.

 

Thankfully once I got her turned the right way, a lovely lady showed us a seat. And yes, it was next to Hub and the Little Fella. Smile. Gosh, I was shattered!

 

Our lovely friend Geordie came to sit with us. And the service began. Afterwards we stayed for a coffee. Another lady came to see us and my friend Coffee came over as well. It’s always lovely to see her. She was my first friend from church.

 

Time to go home… Oh. Really Wagga? I tell you by the time I got her back, I was demented. We let them in the garden to do their doggy doodles and turned around again came back out to head off to the shop. Hub reassured me that she would be good as she likes this route. Really? Well, he forgot to tell Waggatail that….

 

I ended up coming home before we left the street as she headed up the road right in the middle of the road and wouldn’t find the kerb. Hub went alone. He asked if I was OK getting back? Well we had only left the street so I knew how to get back. Thankfully I knew, as Wagga wasn’t sure. I tell you, it was as if she, had gone blind.

 

I got her home and she didn’t get a biscuit for sure she didn’t.

 

I just can’t understand how wonderful she was the day before. Why can’t she work like that every day? I know my Hub used to have a dog who got him to places but used to refuse to walk him back home. Hahaha. He had to call a taxi. Sadly, he had to reject that dog after a while. He tried with him for a year. I’m not rejecting my Wagga, but this is one of many reasons why I don’t like to venture out much on my own and when I do, I’m normally a wreck until I get back. Next Monday, she has a big job to do for me…

 I will be taking my phone with me…

 

Teen was offered a job today and he is excited about it. It was a guy who came into his place of work and just out of the blue, he asked him if he would like to work for him. It sounds, interesting, but let’s see. He may never hear again, but I hope he does.

 

Out tomorrow, again, it should be interesting, though the wagging one won’t be coming… I’m out with boy wonder in his rather lethal car. Scared dot com. Until later you all make sure you are smiling for me please? X

 

No comments: