translate

Wednesday 25 May 2016

TALKING ON THE TELEPHONE


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well whilst I’m writing this, I have some gentle classical music playing in my right ear. I’m on the phone, on hold whilst I wait for someone to answer me.

 

Nothing yet today has worked. Emails are not getting answered fast enough for me as have deadlines to make and need answers.

 

OK, I’m through to a lovely lady… On hold again. She has gone to see how she can work out something for me that is so simple… God give me strength? Smile… We do live in a very odd world.

 

She came back, now away again… haha. I have been on the phone for thirty-three minutes… My Hub wonders what I do during my days… This call is for him as much as myself. What would he do without me? Smile…

 

Hub is in the south today and he said it’s freezing. It is here too. This is summer? No way you can go out there without a coat on.

 

Teen at work today He has already been home for his first feed. Bare in mind he had cereal, toast and two eggs for breakfast two and a half hours earlier. He will be back at two for more food. He had at eleven, rice veg and tuna. I wish people the gym would shut up about him not eating enough… They sit down to six sausages six raw eggs and goodness knows what else for breakfast… they drink gallons of milk per day. They eat steaks and two plus chicken breasts too each day as well as loads of tuna. Well, bully for them. We can’t afford it and not only that, I don’t want my Son having a heart attack. It’s disgusting. Never do they mention fruit. Or, salad. To eat every two hours is driving me crazy. As well as costing the earth already. He said as he left, he needs to start to eat better and more, well he can go and get a better paid job and buy more food, then on his way home from the shops, pop into one of his healthy friends houses and cook there as my kitchen is always untidy because I spend ages cleaning it for him to come home and get out dishes and pans again…

 

Still on the phone… This woman now is annoying me hence the tension in my writing. The incompetents in people is so annoying.

 

And I can’t stand the chit chat. Just give me your answer and go onto the next person. I don’t care where you are going on holiday or the fact you have a chocolate Labrador. Really, jog on.

 

Still waiting for a person to come and take away my skinny jeans that I got last week. Someone comes takes them back then I get my money put back into the bank. Allegedly. But they don’t say when they are due. I spend my life waiting.

 

Dean, my canary, Irish you know? Smile. Is screeching at the top of his voice. The other night, there were birds singing on the TV and he was copying every tweet they did. I felt so sorry for him. He was waiting listening to what they were singing about, then copying.

 

OK, it’s official. I’m cross now. She has gone off again. Who gave this girl a job? She has to keep going and asking her boss questions. If I were her boss, I wouldn’t be impressed. Little Nicki knocky nine doors, tapping on the door asking if it was OK if she took a breath? She has a strong Liverpudlian accent too…

 

Oh that was funny, she caught my software talking and she asked me what it was. I just said the little man in my computer… I was deadly serious and it went quiet… Oh, talking of little men in my computer, wait till I tell you this? You will get the connection, honest… hahaha.

 

Hub let the dogs out last night. He came in sounding a little shook up… He got my hand as if I don’t know how to get around my home. And guided me like a little girl up the garden path.

 

“Listen?” He exclaimed, still gripping onto my hand. Oh my word… What was it? We still don’t know now, but Hub ran in the house leaving me standing there listening to this very odd sound coming from next doors fence. Now it’s a high fence with evil prickly thorns sticking through the fence. But this breathing was coming from the fence. Not separated by thorny shrubs and a fence… It was between the fence and shrubs. Or, had the thorns been removed to put this animal cage in. It was like a human breathing really heavily. But not noisy. We feared it was a dog as we heard a puppy in that garden some days ago. Was it in a kennel? Did it have a little thing to stop him barking? I blooming hope not, I’m going to get teen to look and if there is a kennel there, I will be climbing over that fence and pinching the dog, bringing him back and then what? I really am not a fan of people getting dogs and leaving them out all night. How do they know the dog is OK? Our dogs sometimes, rarely but sometimes wake us up during the night, they want to go out or they feel sick or they have been sick. Or they just can’t settle so we go down, calm them and they go fast asleep. To keep a dog in a cage, is awful. OK in a room as a pup to stop it chewing but over night outside? We used to have a neighbour at our other house in Northumberland who kept his dog outside tied up. It was so cruel. It was a cute little dog. He cried all day. There was no shade in summer and no protection in winter. I contacted animal welfare but they said without a photograph, they could not do anything about it. So one day I got the ladders and shouted on the neighbours as they had a load of people around. I was listening and heard them saying how cute the dog was, showing it off to their guests. I asked teen who was eleven at the time to look over and he said that the dog was running free. So for show. I leant over the fence probably looking into a huge conifer. And shouted. “Excuse me, can you tell your visitors how your dog is never ever off a bit of rope and doesn’t have shelter or shade? Even when you feed it, you keep it on a rope.

 

Well, she was a Police woman and I really disliked her. As she did me. One day when I was walking linking my Husbands arm where we used to live, teen was walking a head. He turned as he heard a sound. It was that neighbour. She walked right in between Hub and myself, barging through us even though I had linked Hubs arm. I didn’t know that it was her. I was in shock. By the time Teen told us, she was gone. Wow, I can’t tell you now what would have happened but way back then, I was soft.

 

OK off the phone. Forty nine minutes. All to be told no. Stupid people. I need some chocolate now. Quick before Teen my fitness instructor comes home… Really I have not had any for two weeks but I need some kind of fix today after that rubbish on the phone. X

 

 

No comments: