translate

Tuesday 3 May 2016

SUNSHINE


 Good afternoon Bloggets. I’m at the        table enjoying the sun. It’s quite warm outside and we do really have sun. I’m shocked. And, the forecast says it’s to be like this till the end of the week. We are to be grateful that we may reach temperatures of up to 19C this week. Woo’oopidee’eedoo, I mean, it’s blooming May, only not much is in bloom this year.

 

Gosh, early this morning, my Son came into our bedroom telling us he was going to be late for work unless he left now. He said he had no lunch. I told him it was because he was at the gym till midnight and he was to get up at six this morning. Oh no, that wasn’t the reason, it was because he “Only set one alarm!!!”

 

Sorry but, how many alarms does one need? When I stupidly asked teen this, he replied. Four. So, first one is a practice? Second to prove you weren’t dreaming, and alarm number one was for real. Third one was to tell you it is almost time to wake up? And, fourth and final, to really get you up. Thing is, what if you lose count? Haha.

 

Well, he left for work, Hub shortly after. Then I received a text to ask if I would put “Two, yes two, tuna steaks in the oven for lunch. Teen would take lunch at ten this morning…. Lunch. 10.00am.

 

So I replied. “You have tuna in cans. I bought you six on Friday. Answer, all gone. I replied. You are not having steaks if you have eaten six tins of tuna since Friday. You will have to have salad and Pizza. Next text by this point I had lost count of how many texts were involved in this lunch. He writes. I can’t have Pizza, it’s not good for me and I will be hungry. I wrote back, well beans? No, he said he needs something big. I replied you will get something big at dinner time tonight. He replied. I can’t wait till then? I answered. You don’t have to starve. There are pasties in the fridge, beans, eggs, or cheese and pasta. Oh, no, he needs protein. I told him he wasn’t getting tuna. I would cook a Pizza and make salad. He replied he would have to buy something. I answered OK?

 

He came home at ten. I made him his brunch. And a cup of green tea. He is telling me so much how good this is for me, so I thought he would like some?

No?

Oh.

 

Well, right through the house with his work boots on. I just polished the floors. I shouted. He laughed. Then asked me for a hug. I told him I was going to give him a vacuum on his return from work and a mop. He told me that lunch wasn’t enough. I gave him a full small Pizza, salad, coleslaw, a banana and cereal bar. He saw the green tea and turned on the coffee percolator. I told him he had a coffee for breakfast, he likes one when he comes home, so no more. As he has them at work too. We go through a bag a week of coffee. Hub and I rarely drink it. He told me he needed it. Time I argued, he had made one. Honestly.

 

Well, I sat at the office desk to start to work. I had some volunteering jobs to do and some work for myself. Mid day, is it an aeroplane? Is it a bird? Is it burglar Bill? No, it’s teen back from work.

 

“Son, I thought you had another two hours at work?””

“I have Mum, just come home for a snack?””

 

What are you having now? Well, it was two, giant crumpets. He will return at half two and need more to eat. That is before dinner and supper. OH by the way, for breakfast, two poached eggs two slices of toast and cereal.

 

I can’t wait to get our weeds done in our garden, on the patio as then we can get our garden furniture out. I hope our guy will come this week? He’s a nice guy I’m glad we have found him. Our dogs took out a good grass ball yesterday and came in without it. We looked. We took Waggatail and Little Fella out and neither of them could find the ball. We looked and teen looked today. So I hope our gardener may find it when he comes? How can you lose a ball in such a tiny garden? It didn’t get thrown, they were both playing with it. Mind you, LF could have eaten it. Seriously, it was huge, but as was the bed he chewed up during the night. I couldn’t believe it when I came down stairs. To find bits of chewed up bed. We didn’t have his plug in turned on last night, big mistake. We did hear him, we thought he was biting himself. Hub shouted on him about half five this morning, he stopped, but too late.

 

Still putting weight on. Another two lbs this week. Really sad about it. I have not had suppers for months now. Cut right down on foods too. If I would stay the same it would be bad enough, but to gain?

 

Oh, here goes, I made an appointment to see my nice Doctor. It’s been a year at least since I saw her. I am pleased to say I managed to get an appointment wither and the receptionists didn’t ask what it was for? Progress. But guess when it is for? Hahahahah. Wait for this. It’s the third of May today right? My appointment is May, so that is a good thing, the 23rd. twenty days to see a doctor? OK, I could have seen another in two weeks but I like this lady. I could have gone today and sat for a couple of hours even more, but people who I know who have done that, see a man who speaks little English and seems rather uncaring. Also who knows what germs I would carry out with me being that long in the waiting room. And, as for Wagga laying still for three hours? Gosh, she is a nightmare in the doctors. She will lay down for ten minutes, stay laying down, but start to cry. And no matter how many times I say no, she does it louder. Then the tail starts to bang bang. Then she stands up, lays down sits up lays back down. And as for when we go into the surgery? Oh my. A few times ago, I heard the Doctor telling her to get off her lunch. Hahahaha. It was in her bag under her desk.

 

But, she gets me there and back, and without her I would be stuffed. For my English students. One would find oneself, in a impossible situation…

 

Right, I’m still using my new computer. I say new I got it in December. I’m still disliking it immensely. So now going to try to sort it out again. Long story short, but it doesn’t do a thing I tell it. Sometimes in life, I wonder, just wonder, is it me? Smile.

 

Later gators. X

No comments: