translate

Sunday 22 May 2016

DIARY OF BEDTIME


Good evening Bloggets. Sorry so late today it’s been a strange day. It’s rather late now but earlier I was privileged to listen to my Husband playing piano as he rehearses for a wedding we are going to where he is playing and singing. Gosh, he is amazing. I wish I could play like him. No, sorry, I wish I could play full stop… Well, after he played for an hour he asked me to sing with him. Heck… Oops. Lyrics? In fact, tune? Haha.

 

Turned on the microphone and I was away. Have you ever seen two guide dogs and a canary, Irish, go for cover?

 

Hub has some great tunes lined up. When we get there, it will be interesting to see what piano is there? Gosh I hope it will be tuned? Haha. Imagine if it’s not? Things will start to go very wrong.

 

As for what I’m wearing for the wedding… I have a dress I bought last year that is too posh so I have never worn it. Question is, will it fit? If not, I have a suit. But it should be nice weather so that will be hot. Gosh it’s so easy for men, chuck on a suit, shirt and tie I have to think about shoes hand bag, hair and make up.

 

As for Teen he bought a beautiful suit he wore for an interview last year it’s stunning, I am sure he won’t get in it. He is massive now. I hope he will. Or it’s trousers and a shirt for him, as this will be the second suit he has bought that cost a couple of hundred pounds and he has worn both of them only once before they got too small.

 

Today has been cold and wet. Windy too. Fed up with this weather.

 

Hub tried to get rid of some weeds and we watered the garden as you know even if it rains you still need to water your plants.

 

Our dogs went out for a walk with June. When she told us of the dogs on the field, gosh I’m glad I didn’t know about them at the time, as I can’t remember the breed, but Hub said that they are rather dangerous. Well innocent Little Fella doesn’t know anything dangerous or bad bless him. He has not long turned two and as a guide dog, you are placid and most of them don’t know how to be aggressive.

Thankfully. Smile.

 

Teen worked all day and out playing now… Haha. I really don’t know what he does at nights, he could be anywhere. At least I’m meeting his friends now and I must say they are nice lads.

 

 

Teen had me weight lifting again. Hey, I’m getting better at it… One thing he did tell me that I was a little worried about. My legs apparently are blue. They have been for a while. Really? Hub is worried. The thing is, if you can’t see, how do we know these things? If we have a mole that we should get tested out? Blood in urine etc.?  Well tomorrow morning I’m dreading. I will tell you more tomorrow, if Waggs manages to get me there and back safely.

 

Right now, I’m waiting for our washing machine to finish. What is in it? Our bedding. Hahaha Oops. It’s very late. Our washing machine is taking the biscuit. Poor Hub is tired and has to get up for work at silly time. They are not finished yet and then they have to be dried. Not to mention putting on the bed after that? Hubs not impressed.  Well how was I to know they would be in so long? I mean, normally its on for an hour and a half. This has been two hours and twenty minutes so far.

Still going strong.

 

OK will go for now and close the house for bed. Even though it may be a while before we get there haha.

 

    

No comments: