translate

Monday 16 May 2016

JUST BEFORE BED


Going to bed now. I have a traumatic day tomorrow. Smile. Seriously, more on that later. Well, tomorrow. I think I will need a strong cup of tea when I return. My ears may need a break. I’m off on a very long adventure, into a world I have not been in for a lot of years. I may have a bit to say and lots to take in. As a blind parent, I’m off to see what I can do in such a challenging day. Something I have not done for years but something I used to be good at, only difference is, before when I did what I’m going to do, I had back up…. This time it’s my responsibility and if it goes wrong, guess who will be blamed?

 

I’m also going to bed because I’m so blooming cold. My phone has gone flat so I can’t turn on our heating. OK I could go upstairs and charge my phone, but that would involve coming back down to do what I need to do before bed or if I waited to turn on phone for when I went to bed, what is the point? As upstairs will be warmer especially in bed… Confused? Me too!!!

Just note to new Bloggets. My heating is controlled by my mobile phone. It’s called HIVE. It’s great if you can’t see. No more wondering what temperature it says on the thermostat on our wall. If you remember to charge your mobile. Haha.

 

Oh, just before bed. Let me tell you. Our shopping came. I’m sure we get all the new starters. This guy bless him, should have retired seventeen years ago. I’m telling you, I was worried how he was going to drive home. He could hardly carry my shopping from his van to our door. I got one bag at a time. Let’s just say, I was a while getting our shopping… He was so old I do worry about the drivers. I mean, it’s a good area, well as good as an area can be, but he will deliver to some pretty scary places I’m sure. I used to worry about my ex when he was a delivery person. Let alone a very elderly man, bless him…

 

I’m starting to put together a little bag for my Son to take on his holiday. I took them to him in his room. He smiled as if to humour me. I told him I was not going to pay for his condoms after seeing the price of them. He wasn’t impressed at that comment…

 

Shocking, they should be much less than that. They are to prevent disease and unwanted pregnancies.

 

We have two dog beds. One is quite small for little Waggatail and the other is huge for LF. Just went to settle the dogs down just before bed and both dogs are in one bed.

The small one. I mean, they looked ridiculous. The bed is only big enough for one Wagga. Little Fella tries to get in and it’s so small for him he hangs over the top of the edging. Their heads were touching and their bodies were up and over the sides, with back legs hanging over on the floor. Hahah. I moved them onto their own beds so hopefully they will stay on there all night.

Wagga simply loves her little brother.

OK, must dash for now, wherever you are take care talk tomorrow…   

No comments: