translate

Tuesday 24 May 2016

DIARY OF THE ART


Sitting here starving. Our shopping is due tonight. Only thing is, I have not had a reminder that it is getting delivered. This is scary. Have I booked the correct date? Haha. Oops… I hope so as we are running short of things other than the basics that I can get from our local shop. We have a huge shop across the evil road but not a chance I’m going there.

 

On Saturday we may have to but I hope to encourage Hub to go by bus as he is all for crossing that road. Me? Not at all. The cars drive some up to 70 mph. And they come from both directions it’s a very wide road and there is no crossing. All it will take is for Waggs to have a panick attack right in the middle of the road, or for me to do a stumble. I have only fallen twice in the past four years but both times have been spectacular.

 

To go by bus, you have to walk about six minutes away from the evil road, so in the other direction. Time you walk there; you could almost be at the shops as it’s about a ten minute walk. So to walk and wait for a bus then stop at one stop before we get there will be on average 14 minutes, but at least we will get there in one piece. But Hub says it’s silly and he is fine with crossing…  Reminds me, we need to renew our wills… Seriously, we do. We wrote our last will five years ago when teen was little so needed a guardian for him and the guardian was also in the will. That guardian now doesn’t exist and Teen can look after himself. Well. That is the theory. Hopefully, he will not need to until he is fifty. That will be good. I’m not ready to leave this land. Waiting for sight first so I can start to really live and see life.

 

Teen today is at the beach with a lovely friend. This friend is at University studying medicine. Stem cell research. We had a nice discussion and was reassured that for my eye condition, RP, there will be something very very soon. I hope so.

 

I had a lovely day today. My friend Arty came. I have not seen her for three months. She has just come back from the Caribbean and on Thursday, is heading off to France on a holiday for artists. She wanted to see my angel painting, but I don’t collect it until Friday. I’m so excited about that but now need to learn who will put it on the wall for me? I don’t have enough jobs to phone for the joiner who said he would do little jobs for me. I can’t ask him out for that only.

 

Teen said he will put the pictures up.

Em.

Love ya Darl, but no, “My name is no!”

Love a bit of Meghan Trainor.

 

Arty and I went for a walk in our local park. The smells were stunning. Waggs was let off on the field and whilst a lady was walking her tiny dog, who had a ball, Waggs showed the little dogs Mum how good she was at retrieving other dogs balls. At least she brought it back to the lady and waited patiently until the kind lady through the ball again for her, whilst the ladies little dog lay down on the field.

 

Waggs worked well back home, in fact, she was OK getting there too.

Artie and I had a cupper and a cheeky biscuit, whilst putting the world right.

 

My eye is very sore today but Arty said that it’s not black. It has a lump but no colour. Even the cut is small. I was really lucky. Just wish it didn’t hurt every time I blink. Yesterday was a little annoying. Especially as Wagga and I did so well for a couple of hours, just the last bit that went very wrong. As for the letter that I had to post, I was furious. It was for Hub and long story short, but I know of the outcome with the letter, and it just annoys me. I disliked the receiver more so, when I got over friendly with the post box.

 

Had a nice chat with a friend on the phone today too.

OK must dash and sort out tonights dinner? Delicious Indian food. I’m not clever enough don’t be impressed. It will come from a take away, rather than a jar. Haha.

 

Tomorrow I will be spent on the phone, I have work to do and insurance to sort out as well as organise myself for Friday. I’m at our library for most of the day. With a Wagging one.

 

Also excited as looking at a break for Hub Teen and myself. It will be a lovely time just the three of us to get away from work, and, work. I’m praying our lovely Hermione can baby sit Waggatail. As for Little Fella? That may be a challenge. I hate leaving our dogs but last year I was rather chilled about Wagga and of course, we had our darling LC then. Gosh, she only lived about a month after we got back from France. Oh it’s so sad. I loved her so much. She was spectacularly special. Still waiting for paper work to say we can name our puppy Suki after her thanks to your very kind donations to Guide Dogs and my Husbands Just giving page. I will never forget you all.

 

Right really must dash and get dinner on the go… Now, where’s that number? Haha. X

No comments: