translate

Monday 30 May 2016

SO SAD

 
 Well I had a lovely weekend so it has to come to an ending with a bang. I’m so upset. Cried today. Two reasons. One because that day came I was dreading. Just before teen went to work he went to our window and said the words. “Oh no!” I asked what was wrong? He repeated the words and again went quiet. I thought someone had driven onto our front garden and knocked down our newly planted apple tree. Much worse. He then said.

“Dean is dead!”

Oh no, our beautiful canary. He was laying on the bottom of his cage. I’m devastated because he was such good company. Each day when I was on my own he would sing and it would be like white noise. If I put on some music I look for faults in the musicians or a song the words get on my nerves or the singer is screaming not singing well something, but Dean, our canary, Irish, bless him, he was just right, if someone was here, he was annoying to others because you couldn’t hear yourself think, but me on my own? And he was teens little pet. I’m going to miss him so very much. My heart is hurting and I have a lump in my throat. Some will say it’s just a bird, to me he was much more.

 

I hope there is a bird heaven and I hope he is flying now freely and has the best food and fresh water. I am so very sad.

 

No comments: