translate

Tuesday 30 June 2015

TUESDAYS DIARY


Good afternoon Bloggets. Today is a heatwave in the UK. It’s boiling. Unbearable. There is no breeze at all. It’s like sitting in an oven outside. I tried to work out there but had to come in after half an hour.

 

Now I’m in my sitting room. It’s like air conditioning in here. The back of the house is deadly. I would love to know the temperature in there, I bet its 45 degrees.

 

My Son is getting ready to go out and this week is going to visit his Father. I’m not looking forward to that as he is driving all the way. He has never driven before such a long distance and to be honest, if he gets there and back without an incident, it will be a miracle. I don’t know what it is about my Son and sticking his fingers in sockets, sort of speak. He can’t seem to find peace and goodness out there. He is always following trouble. He is attracted to it.

 

So three days of worry for me again. As his Father will have him driving all over the place on winding country roads that I remember so well full of bikers on a speed thrill.  Travelling around blind corners. I guess if he is driving, there will be no drink driving with his Father. So I guess it’s between driving with alcohol with the experienced driver or, the person driving with little experience but sober?

 

We were meant to move to Australia a few years ago. Gosh, if we had, how different our lives would be now? Would the past two and a half years been as dreadful with the psycho from hell? And would my Son have not had the negative influences in his life? The only part is, we would have missed out on our loving friends who I would not change for the world, mind having said that, my friends and the evil one, or leave my friends and no *** from hell? Hmm. I guess I could have my friends over for holidays? But it’s so far away; how oftern would we see them? I spend little time enough with them as it is and my besties only live forty minutes away by train and car. And my dearest friend a couple of hours by train and car.

 

And we do have the best neighbours here. Everyone is so friendly. I love it.

 

Even if Teens Father moved out of the North East and didn’t have anything to do with certain people, I would not mind teen going  I guess. But, at the end of the day, it’s his Father. I did try hard to keep them together. A two year battle. So it’s my fault I guess.

 

Oh so much more work to do today and as for housework? Naha. Too hot. Even my little girl Wagga doesn’t want to play. The monkeys in our local zoo can be heard playing in the playground. I hope they don’t get burned? Its boiling. Last week we had the heating on, this week we are melting.

 

I had some broth I made yesterday for lunch, oh it is delicious. Even if I say so myself. I think the nicest soup I have ever made.

 

Hay fever is bad today. I have some important phone calls to make and I can’t stop sneezing so can’t do that yet.

 

Oh did I tell you when we went for a meal to the pub the other day with our friend Julie, the waiter gave us all a menu? Haha. It’s been months since we visited our Lewis’s restaurant and we do feel bad but we can’t afford it right now. Though during the day, he is really good and has excellent offers. But Hubs at work so no can do.

 

This weekend we are off to our town to the bank where we should have gone last week but with our friend coming, we didn’t get chance. Also Hub is getting a haircut, just to show how much more grey hair he has. Ha. As each time he gets it short, the grey is more prominent.

 

I am going to take Waggatail. Joy? May be not. And then back home for a quick cupper and let the dogs out then back on the bus to go to the vets. We are trying new vets out this weekend. I hope they will be good as I hate the last one we went to. They have the monopoly too on most vets. They have bought out all small companies. The one we are going to this weekend is a new one and I am sure it’s not so rich in equipment, but I hope will be OK and will improve.  

 

It will be funny actually, as my Waggs loves to get off the bus and run to her fave pet shop, well, this time an injection will be given to her in the same vicinity.  Will she be so keen next time to go there? We have to buy some things for our Canary too. So I’m rather looking forward to the challenges we may have on Saturday, especially if they are not too much of a challenge, but I’m sure Saturday’s blog will be of humour? Not on my behalf I hope? Hahaha.

 

OK, here is boy wonder back, so I will go for now but will be back. Later with love. X

No comments: