translate

Monday 15 June 2015

THE NIGHT BEFORE


I won’t ever again buy Kenco’s coffee. Why? Because this is the advert they are putting out.

Gang members earn pride from serving time in prison. Juan is a member of Kenco’s

Now then, pride? Gang members? Kenco’s coffee? I don’t think so. Those words are so wrong shouldn’t be linked.

 

 I have put on more weight this week, 5lbs in total; I went into the gym twice today. I was devastated when I got on the scales. Really I was, though we went to our friends yesterday and I did eat some party food and had one glass of wine. That’s all it takes for me. But this week I have tried so hard. I have been in the gym every day, cut down on all foods with taste and this is the result. Gutted.

 

It’s almost eight in the evening on Sunday and teen is out and about where as Hub is trying to shop on line at an old favourite shop of ours. We have not used it for a couple of years as it is not at all accessible.

 

Well, it’s still not, so PLEASE Asda; please can you sort yourselves out? Other grocery shops are great like Ocado and Morrisons. But, they are so deer. Expensive shops, whereas Asda is really really cheap. But normally it takes me half an hour max to shop on line with the other shops, this one? Asda because it’s so awful to navigate around, so far two hours. I mean, no way I’m shopping like that not a chance on earth, so if Hub wants to save money, he can sit there and enjoy. Something tells me he’s not happy though. Haha haha.

 

It’s been so cold here and wet for the past two days. Such a shame I think we had our two days of summer last week. All gone now.

 

Gosh, what a busy household we have right now and I can’t wait to tell you all of what has gone on but that will have to wait.

 

Oh, tomorrow we have our aftercare visit from Guide dogs. Our, as in Wagga and myself.

 

How do I feel about it? Like most people I know. Tomorrow I shall tell you how we got on.

 

There is an interesting summer a head. So much to think about. One thing I wish would get done and that is teen’s car. In fact I wish he would sell it even though it’s a lovely little car, I don’t trust it’s safe. The exhaust is really depressing him. It’s so loud. I think he called his Father to ask if he would help him out with the cost, but unless he was totally direct, there is no way his Father would cough up sort to speak. Teen is too polite to ask out right. And he hasn’t the money to get it fixed. He would rather keep the car and save for another one. We have spent enough on it I totally wish I could afford to buy him a new car. I did give him the money when he was 16, but I was stupid. He had a dreadful person in his life that drank the money like a sink. Well, that plug has been put in once and for all now, he has nothing left, so she has moved on to another mug, but I tell you, she won’t get better than my boy, as he is the most perfect boyfriend, he knows how to treat a lady, shame he didn’t find one in her.

 

Teen is thinking about going back to college next year to do music. We will see what he ends up doing.  His boss really likes him where he works now, and I think he may give him more hours if he wants to stay there, but not sure he will want that.

 

He has just bought a couple of items as far as clothes are concerned. As he is out growing what he has?

 

He still gets a clothing allowance from us until September, and then he is on his own.

 

I made a rather posh dessert for teen and Hub for dinner tonight. So posh I can’t even spell it. Hahahaha.

 

It should have involved a blow torch, as I didn’t have a one of those lying around my kitchen; I put it under the grill.

 

Must go for now, I will be back after my aftercare with my little girl. Let’s hope she doesn’t show me up, more like the other way actually. Hahaha. Later gators.

No comments: