translate

Sunday 14 June 2015

HAPPY SUNDAY


Happy Sunday. Hope you are all well? Today it’s raining hard here and cool. But in my heart I am warm and sunny. Yesterday we began our day to the train station to travel to our friends house Trix, like and Hans. The train was respectable for a change no drunks on it but as we waited for our train to come in, a couple of trains pulled into the platform and off rolled some rather unpleasant individuals. With empty wine and beer bottles, all ready to go to the races. As in horse racing. Well luckily our train as I said was quiet and very pleasant. We took a coffee from the trolley and enjoyed the journey. Of course I can’t see out from the window, but Hub and I talk laugh and love one an others words all the way so the trip was fast.

 

Taxi’s to our fab friend’s house where we were to meet with our three friends and others from our school days. JB, who really is so cool. She is an interesting character. She and I are really fun together. We are the naughty ones in the group. She is really mischievous. She will be shocked if she knows I have said that but I mean it in a lovely way. Really, some people are so boring, not JB. And as I have written about her before, she is the most independent person I know and really an inspiration. Not because of her ability to get places, but she gets there and she also knows when to say “I can’t.” You know you get people who won’t admit defeat? Not JB she is honest enough to do that and the best thing about her, she truly changed my way of thinking in life and when I have been down and dark, she has made me feel so good. I have negative moments and JB tells me how good I am at certain things. Other people who say this I don’t believe them, but JB is totally honest and says what she thinks and doesn’t hold back at all so I know when she is saying this, she means it. She also has worked so well with our other friend who came yesterday, Tracey. She as in JB, is like a guardian angel towards Tracey and bless Tracey, she acknowledges JB’s help.

 

It’s rare to get an independent blind person who can respect those who aren’t quite as good or in my case nowhere near as good as them and who feeds positivity in them. It’s really difficult to put into words what I mean, so sorry if I’m babbling on again.

 

 Then there was Mr. Clock. Oh my word. He is so funny. I’m not sure he means to be, but without him, life wouldn’t be quite so bright. Only thing is, he smokes like a chimney. Not quite in Trix house, but just, and I mean just, outside. So the stink still comes into the house. But it’s sad as we won’t have him as a friend for long if he doesn’t stop, and there is no chance of that. But again, a brilliant personality.

 

Then there was Maggie. And Trix, who I love to bits. I have told you she was my first friend at our nasty boarding school. We were close friends for years. And when we were reunited six years ago, nothing, even after 28 years had changed and now, we are forever friends. I love her she is my family. As for her daughter, Hans, oh my little cutie. Not so little, as she is almost 22, but she is my adopted Niece. Hub and I think the world of her. Then our Like man. Hehehe. Trix’s Husband. What can I say? He is of a brilliant brain, so funny, so caring, and genuinely so. He is young, about a year or two older than Hub and myself, but he is such a Daddy, Gosh I’m glad he doesn’t read my blogs, as I am not sure how he will think of being a proper Daddy character, but really, what I mean is he is so different to anyone I know. He has a soul that is full of complete love and should work with deprived children, as really, the love he has to offer is phenomenal. I love him. Hub gets on so well with him and that is rare for Hub to do that, he has acquaintance, but good friends like like man, I would say he is his best friend. As for Mr. Clock, he is more my friend, but Hub cares for him too. Just Mr. Clock is more my kind of mad person. We are silly together and Hub is only silly in small doses, Haha. I’m silly overflow. Though yesterday we all did a small video and Hub was rather embarrassing on that. 

 

Then last but not least was little Sarah, she is JB’s daughter. She is turning into a lovely young lady. So in all a great afternoon was had. We ate lovely food made by our Trix laughed and talked. It was great. Very thankful to have such lovely people in our lives. Very grateful. I just think for a group of blind people we all should be thankful that we manage to get from all parts of the country and meet up. Eat food prepared even home baked and be able to go to bed at nights knowing that we have got from our house and done something that fills our hearts with happiness.

 

Back home, teen had made his own dinner after work but was still hungry. So dinner number two and now today, Sunday, he is back at work, and we have house work to do. Hub is now battling with the dishwasher. It’s broken and he is trying to fix it.

 

Very quickly I must tell you about our garden. Our Neighbour came and did it the other day. Wow, teen says it’s better than any professional gardener has ever done. Sadly it’s a one off though, gardening isn’t his thing. But I’m really happy to say at last, we have a tidy garden again.

 

So from our avenue of our transsexual with the workman’s boots, to our poor neighbours with the forever build to our kind neighbours who did our garden and us, life goes on and when we have awful days, remember one bad day doesn’t turn into a bad week and one bad week, can turn into a memory as there are so many good days to come. Open your heart and mind and clime from your hole if you can. And I pray you can, as I fall into that whole sometime and its people like the above who help me out of it.

 

With love as always. You’re Fifi Blogget.
 

No comments: