translate

Thursday 18 June 2015

DIARY OF THE BIRD AND THE BUG


A quick blog after no sleep at all by the way, an early start today lots of local jobs to do I had to post four poems and pick up a prescription for Hub take it to the Chemist then do some shopping and get some money out. Why is it I’m always taking money out never putting it in?

 

Hub working at home today so not seen him as he is engrossed with his work. That is fine as I had loads of glass to wash/polish. Glass and dogs noses don’t go hand in hand.

 

My little Waggatail did well today though it was rather odd weather. We had sun, heat, cold wind and a short shower. And I’m not talking in the bathroom. Hehehe.

 

I have groomed LC and washed their beds. I have told you about their beds, haven’t I? We have been through every bed and now settled with the best one yet, a sleeping bag each. Folded. One, they are padded, two you can fold them put them in our dog cupboard, three, they don’t hold hair and four they wash and dry easy. Because they don’t hold hair, when you put them in the washing machine, there is no hair to clean out afterwards like other beds. I still put the empty washing machine on a rinse, just to be clean, and they are so dry so quick. It’s funny; one is black and one orange. LC always goes for the black one and Waggs the orange? What’s that all about? Even when they are washed so it’s not their sense.

 

A quick news update. The US again has had another gun crime. A man sat through a bible study for an hour then shot dead nine people. He’s on the run now. So, everyone in uproar about another load of deaths by guns? Well, who in the US will give up their guns? I bet no one. So this will just keep happening. It’s not only a crime to have occurred in a church, but it’s a sin to have entered anyone’s mind to even pick up a gun.

 

A bionic ladies hand has been developed in the UK that looks very feminine. This is great news.

 

My eyes feel odd today, as though the lenses have been removed. I don’t like this. My eyes feel raw and exposed. Just like when I had my cataract operation. When they pealed back the lenses to do what they needed to do. That was really strange, as obviously I was awake. I wonder why they feel like this. I still have that awful blur in the bottom of my eye that they as in the Doctors can’t explain. It feels like someone has rather thoughtlessly put their finger in my eye.

 

My boy’s car is so lovely and quiet now. Almost two hundred pounds of work on it though. The car was only £750!

 

Fish for dinner for the boys. Yack double yack, for me? Not sure as yet.

 

Oh this day is going too fast. Teen in soon and I’m nowhere near finished my work, so I have to go for now and get dinner started as he will of course die of hunger when he comes home. Wait half an hour? No, nononononono  not a chance.

 

Our bird has sang all day, no, not sang, but screeched today. Some days he sounds lovely, like a bird should. Other days, he is as though angry. Angry birds?

 

I had a phone call from my sister in law the other day. It was lovely to catch up with her. She’s funny. I tell you, she hasn’t aged one year in her voice since she was young. She is sixteen years older than me but sounds in her thirties. I know since I moved here, I sound deeper. Though my voice still gets mistaken for a child when we get cold callers. The road out here fills me daily with fumes. It is awful.

 

I have told you about teen’s odd teacher at college, haven’t I? Well, guess what the silly person did yesterday? Teen went to the toilet and came back to class and his friend told him that his tutor put a bug in his water. I mean, what adult would do such a thing? Of course, teen had to go one better and pour out his water on the floor in front of his teacher and tell him to clean it up.

 

Oh heck. Well, to be fair a grown adult should not do that to a student, right? Teen wasn’t impressed.

 

OK on that note, I shall go for today, I really hope tonight I sleep. Take care and I will be back tomorrow. X

No comments: