translate

Tuesday 9 June 2015

DIARY OF GROSS GOSIP AND WONDERS OF LIFE


Good day Bloggets, as I sit in our garden, the distant smell of floral fragrances fighting to pop their heads from the weed are filling the air. Along with the awful pollution from the road and the sounds of the beautiful birds playing, chirping happily I hope in the thorny shrub from next door. I don’t know how they don’t harpoon themselves as the thorns are enormous.

 

How long will I sit here? The sun was shining this morning but I was too busy. Today I had a wedding speech to write for a best man. He wants it for Saturday. He thought he could do it bless him, but hasn’t had the time so last minute Charley haha.

 

Oh I’m really excited as a gardener came today not to work, but to look at my garden. Apparently, he has to go back to his paperwork and will email me by the weekend with a price. Scary, I really don’t get it Bloggets. Now if only you could see my garden? I swear it’s the smallest garden I have ever had. On the left is a border of about 20ft by one and a half feet deep. On the right same length but two foot deep. At the bottom is a tiny border about two feet deep by about seven foot long. And some pots. That’s it for the back. The front just needs two small routes dug out. Now how can it take anyone to go back to an office, work out the cost? I just don’t get it. But, he was so lovely. Really really nice. The first person I truly can say I totally trust. Now then, what will his costs be? Do I pay whatever he asks? Well, it can’t be more than £80 for two hours like the last lot? And they never came BAC and only half did the job they said they would do so I don’t want them back. I feel for my friend Arty who is getting a patio laid by them. I only hope that they will be better with her as she can see.

 

Talking of Arty, I’m seeing her tomorrow and we are free walking or running, well, running in the case of Waggatail to our local field. I hope the weather stays dry as yesterday, it was dreadfully wet. A short break of Okayness hahahha, like that word? English students, it’s a Fifi word; don’t use that in an exam.

 

Anyway when the rain stopped teen went to play tennis. Today he has been to the gym and now off to work again.

 

My crazy aunt is on holiday right now with her friend. She lives with her. I don’t talk with her now. Haven’t for some years. But thankfully she hasn’t stopped or managed to stop my aunt from visiting us. She does try to interfere when my aunt is here, by always sending guilt texts and my aunt is never off the phone calling her. I mean, surely one day even the short hours she is here, she can do without her?

 

I understand telling her she is here safely, but about three calls and Goodness knows how many texts? Even we have been in our busy an yet quaint town and the phone has rang. Oh emergency stop whilst we answer the call or there will be trouble.

 

Shame I used to get on with that other woman but to be honest, she is so huffy and always angry plus I really didn’t like the way she treat my Aunt. She speaks to her badly and she is controlling.

 

But hopefully my aunt is happy. She used to be so cheerful but now doesn’t seem to be so.

 

I went in the gym/garage last night, gosh it was difficult. I have put on 2lbs this week. Well since we had curry gate. Oh that meal on Saturday was horrible. Really really horrible.

 

One of my neighbours yesterday asked me if I would like to go for coffee to her house next week. How sweet. I have never been before and it will be lovely as she is very very intelligent. What do we have in common? Em. Well, apart from kids, nothing I don’t think, but to be honest, I don’t know her at all. But I was touched that she asked me.

 

The voucher I received for my birthday I have it to use again as money was put on to it because I used it to order clothes. I had to send them back some weeks ago. They were awful, remember I told you that the jeans turned me blue they were so tight and the trousers made me look like MC Hammer. Or, as though I had an accident in them. They were like balloons. Hahaha.

 

It was funny the other night one of our neighbours said that she had a pair of trousers and she could not keep them up as they were so big you could fit five people in them. I answered.

“Oh, they should fit me then?

 

I was talking with my friend Mr. Clock yesterday about music boxes. Oh yes, and then onto dog fir. So from that to whatever I will discuss with my new neighbour next week? Let’s see.

I do miss intelligent conversations with Hubs colleagues. I loved that time we went to Norway. The brain power there was beautiful. Natural brains, not the kind who think they are clever because they hold a certain position at work or have gone to University. Just natural brains. I love them.

 

I made a meal last night for the boys. Teen said it was delicious. Hub wasn’t sure. In fact I think he was sure, but didn’t want to say. Well, no words were needed. Haha. I made meat balls in a rich tomato sauce, with roasted vegetables baby new potatoes with their skins on cooked in herbs and fresh mint on them too.

 

A police station has opened near us and I hate it. Sirens screaming by. When my boy is out, my heart stops. Hub and teen ask me why I always think it’s my Son. I wish I wasn’t so negative.

 

It’s an in joke now, if we are all three of us around our dinner table and an emergency vehicle goes by, both boys say.

“Must be me?

 

Very funny. Not

 

Well I have been asked to write about gossip around the world. Gossip? Mwa? No’o’o’oo

Well, I have researched the net and you know what? Gossip? I need to learn a new language as every story have so called famous names not only I can’t spell but can’t pronounce and I don’t even know who the heck they are? It it my age, or the fact that I don’t read about such things/people anymore so out of touch? But some of the names who are famous? My word. They are all for sure 20th century   I’m not sure I like I mean who are these people? Our famous people were people who were admired among most ages. We all knew their names and who and what they did to become famous. When I looked into some of these people, really, so, what have they done? Slept around? Took their clothes off? Sang made albums but because they were not famous enough, had to get ridiculous plastic surgery or bring up their kids so badly they are all over the press for drug taking shop lifting or whatever.

 

On our West end I took a look at the theatre. There is a production called Hay fever? It’s by Noel Coward

It sounds as awful as the synopsis on the show read such poor reviews.

 

Really, Gossip? Hmm how about some news instead?

 

A lady divorced her 35 year old husband in the UK to marry his 74 year old Father. Oh gross?

A breast cancer discovery trigger found say UK scientists. Discovery will pave the way to find new drugs.

A 75 million pounds apartment gone on the market in the UK

Buckingham Palace perhaps?

Surgeons will separate two three month old conjoined twins with help of advanced 3D printing in first operation of its kind in China.

A woman was found in a suitcase without arms legs or her head in the UK.  This is the second one this month I have heard of. Is it the new crime?

Well a Lithuanian man has been arrested.

A woman in the US has been charged with murder after taking an abortion pill when she was five months pregnant.

In Japan 2.7 million members of a dating website and only one was a woman? Haha. Well the administrators of the site have been arrested.

A woman woke up in the UK to find over a hundred garden ornaments that had turned up overnight.

Oh I would love that.

Now then I hope I’m not a sicko and in reflection this is horrible but when I read the way it was written, I did have a smile, a smile because it was funny? Sounds funny? Not sure but my smile did fade, honestly. Anyway this is what it read.

Customer decapitates vegetable seller in India because he thought he was charging too much, then was seen running off with the head.

“And not the lettuce head either.

 

OK I best go before I get myself into trouble. Until later keep your messages coming love to hear from you all.

No comments: