translate

Saturday 20 June 2015

GAY PRIDE FOR FIFI


I have fire in my stomach. I have love in my heart and joy in my soul. Is this a song? It should be. We had fireworks tonight at home. And they cleaned the air. Between the lines Bloggets? I feel now at last things are looking up.

 

Teen is out enjoying himself. He looked so lovely with his new clothes on. Really, if you could see them, but I love people who are different and he is for sure that, the way he has gone out tonight. Wow. His evil one will try even harder to get him back than what she has been doing for the past three days. Have you ever seen a dog beg?

 

How desperate does she look. Hasn’t Mummy taught her anything about way to behave in society? One doesn’t lower oneself by appearing needy desperate and too   hasty! Surely she should have been thought not to appear monstrous as well? Well in her case, obviously not.

 

I’m sure she will be back on the scene but for certain won’t gain the respect she once commanded from teen. That has gone down the toilet. So if she wants him BAC, be prepared for a new boyfriend with totally different opinions of her. Oh the joys of such a future daughter in law to be, ah? Hahheheheh.

 

That was last night, today is now. (Smile) Teen was out all last night. Of course had to borrow money as he hasn’t got a penny until he gets paid to be honest, when he gets his pay, it’s all spoken for too. I can’t see him having any spare money for the next few months. Its father’s day, I had to give him some money for a card for his Father and give him a stamp that is how little money he has. Well, you can’t get less than nothing. I even set my alarm to make sure he remembered to post the card to get to his Fathers on time. He has a lot of respect for his Father and that is nice to see. As some years ago there was none and rightly so, but I worked hard very hard to try to make this relationship work. And so far, it’s doing well.

 

Our daughter was on the phone the other day saying she has sent for a gift for her Dad from the two of them, both girls, so that is lovely, and we are seeing them soon I can’t wait for that.

 

Right, this will make you laugh? Well, maybe not, perhaps it’s me, I’m easily pleased. Haha.

 

Today we went to the town; I left Waggatail at home as it was pouring with rain. Waggs isn’t too sure about the town but as it happened, I am so glad we didn’t take her today.

 

Oh heck. What was it today? Last time huge football fans or in their case thugs, as smashed bottles all over the place, today? Gay Pride.

 

All very well, but, apart from the kilted bearing blowing bags through pipes, hehehe. There were whistles galore. Well, our LC hated it. She is a star in difficult situations, but today? She really did not give it one hundred per cent, ninety, yes, but when Hub is used to the best, he did get a little tired today as had to keep checking her and we did go down a couple of wrong streets, but the best thing was, we knew we had gone wrong almost immediately. I was proud of my cane work today and only took out two people, one lady; her handbag went flying up in the air. Hahheheheh How do I know? Because it came down on top of Hub as he caught up with me.

 

I went as ever to try to sort out our banking. Oh that was dreadful. The staff today were so unhelpful. Thank goodness there was a lovely lady who told me when it was my turn in the queue. I mean, queues aren’t what they used to be? They are never in a line now, not where we go. The way in which our bank is set out, it’s kind of a zigzag.

 

Not being able to hear too out of my right ear is so bad for orientation.

 

Anyway, I got the money and found Hub how? Not sure, as it was packed and he waited at the door. There were those awful ropes you know to try to sort out queues? Well, I didn’t get those as there were no people near them. So why have them?

 

We went into our bakers. I make Hub do that today I told him I was still traumatised with the bank and my hearing is getting me down.

 

Every time we go to town, I use one of the crossings that are for the deaf and blind, you know the ones with the twizzle bit on the bottom?

 You don’t?

Well, because deaf people can’t hear the beep beeping, on the bottom of some traffic crossing buttons/posts, there is a long thing that turns when the beeping starts. Well, every time I cross one of those, I hurt for deaf blind people. I just don’t know how on earth they manage. I guess like, us, they have to, what choice do they have? But I just want to cry thinking about them. How difficult must it be for those people?

 

Well, today, I was kind of half way to being like that. Deaf in my right ear again for four weeks now. I guess I am going to have to go to the hospital. But, by the time I get an appointment? I mean, even if it’s two three weeks’ time, I will dread the treatment they give me. I swear it can’t do you any good.

 

I just keep thinking it will right itself.

 

Right, OK so, today in town, Gay Pride. We had loads of folk and I can agree with marching for that for a reason, but gay people now have rights, so don’t quite get it? And I’m all fine, until it comes with them walking by with a G/string on. I mean why? I only know because there was a man talking about it. In fact I thought there was going to be a fight. As these butch guys really were cross about it. So why come out in that? That isn’t gay, that is having no respect. Dressed as ballerinas too, I mean why? And I’m talking men here.

 

They were blowing whistles and poor LC was confused as of course she is trained by the whistle. It was as if she was saying, “Where’s my dinner? Haha.

 

Well after the rain started to come down heavier, we went for a coffee and hoped by the time we finished, it would be sunny.

 

It was a lovely coffee and I sinned by having a slice of chocolate cake. Out of there and home. The rain continued. We got off the bus, and I got my Michael cane stuck in the muddy sideways thankfully, not for long, there is nothing worse than doing an impression of spaghetti as the elastic is stretched. For those Bloggets in the US, our canes are foldable, so are on elastic. I know most of our blind friends in the US have canes that are solid. I don’t know how you guys deal with those? On busses? I mean, where do you put them and in restaurants, where do you put your five foot plus sticks? I can fold mine up under the table.

 

Thinking about going back out now on the bus again with Waggs to our pet shop. Or, we could do that tomorrow. Hmm. Let’s see what Hub thinks, bless him as he is the driver in our town, I just help out with odd shops, he is the master.

 

So I guess he may be tired. We do get more tired than a sighted person would as the concentration is really intense.

 

Teen at work now till late then I guess he will be going to bed as didn’t get in till five this morning. I mean, I don’t get it. So people used to go out and in for two. Not now, they go out earliest at nine and back in five or six. Oh, I no way could do that, I mean now its allegedly summer, you go out when it’s still kind of light but verging on the dusky side, then you come back when its dawn the birds are singing and the sky is light. How weird must that be?

 

I said to teen, your children will be going out at two in the morning and back at lunch time. All sleep patterns are messed up.

 

OK, time to give Waggs some attention. So will go for now, have a happy weekend. With love until later. X

No comments: