translate

Monday 22 June 2015

THE POWER WITHIN


Dearest Bloggets, it’s late in the evening freezing cold out there and whilst summer is doing an impression of winter, I shall write from the warmth of my house. How grateful I am to be in such luxury as a warm dry house. Hub and I were talking about children in India today He used to work with blind pupils of all ages and bring home stories of hardship an yet soul binding  tails of the blind children. Ever since then, I wanted so badly to teach out there and help the wonderful kids.

 

How gracious they all were for little things that hub used to take to make their lives easier to study. And how keen they were to be fortunate enough, as that is how they saw it, to attend school.

 

Well, whilst we are warm on this cold night, so many others are not. People in war zones and trying to sleep among dirt and nipping weather. The homeless on our streets and those who are suffering right now, I reflect on my advantaged life, though I complain a lot about so much and have no right.

 

There are days when I really do ask why me?  I truly feel as though my life has been one of pain and suffering and there are parts of my life when that is true, I have been on that rough rocky road. But now? How can I complain. I have my lovely house, I have some great friends who are true friends. My Husband is with employment and my beautiful Son also works. Our girls are working well at school and their intelligence will get them far in our world. Far in the respect of a lifestyle they require. A one of comfort and pleasure.

 

I can’t see. I hate that, and there is so much we can’t do, but there is a lot more we, can do what others can’t.

 

I think in this sometimes horrid world, in our beds at night, if we are comfortable and safe, we are very fortunate! If we have food and clean water, I think people should reflect how privileged life can really be.

 

 Success depends not only on skill and judgment, days weeks even months are found to be more propitious than others.   Look into your hearts and minds shall be healed.

 

A broken heart? Can it be fixed? Yes I’m sure but a very damaged heart? Well, threads of life will linger but the main body of your heart will beat that rhythm of life’s musical adventures.

 

In time you can sew those threads back and create your very own beat in your life. Your own pattern will be shaped and you will learn that you are actually in control.

 

My Son read this blog and wanted me to add

 

“Is it the person who is content with the environment or is it the environment the person is comfortable within?

 

So you could require wealth and be very unhappy if your heart hurts or, don’t have two pennies to rub together but feel that fire of glowing ambers within yourself because all around you is peaceful and loving. Love and health are the most important things in life over any prosperous presents.

 

Stop and take in what is around you. If you don’t like it? Well ask why can’t you? I bet you will come to the answer that it’s down to you and you only that you cannot do something, so in the end, only you can do!

 Spend time to change it. You may say you can’t, but why? Can’t you because you feel you are unable, or because it’s impossible? Make a change today, for tomorrow you will have innovation and from that will stem power. Your power will provide you and your family with diversity, strength and a longer life.

 

 

No comments: