translate

Wednesday 10 June 2015

ARTY PAINTING THE SUN


 A great day with my friend Arty. We went for a walk with Waggatail. The sun was so beautiful. The birds in the trees were singing like pure water flowing through glass tubes. The gentle swishing from the leafy branches fanned fragrances of floral fresh air and summer. Just to get away from our road. To be in the lovely park. I wish we could stay there longer. I would love to sit next to the lake, perhaps next time we will? The swans may have a word with Waggs though, not sure about that.

 

A lady came to talk with us as she was looking after two Labradors for the hearing. So on one field there were three dogs two for the deaf and one for the blind.  There were two other labs as well. They were chocolate Labradors. I wonder if they were assistant dogs..() Haha. Well, Wagga had a great time; she ran with the two old chaps the brown labs and out ran them but made the most sound like a steam train trugging along the tracks. It was a happy pant though.

 

She played with her toy and Arty had to chase her as she stole another dog’s ball. She has simply no manners. Really, doesn’t even ask if it’s OK to take it, she just runs up to them and pinches it from their mouths.

 

 

  It was lovely. Then back home for a cupper and a cake Arty kindly brought.

 

 And now I’m off to wash the windows and doors outside. They are filthy.

 

Teen sleeping. I mean, it must be so tiring being a teenager? I must say, he was at college this morning then the gym. But bed? On such a beautiful day?

 

His boss at work is really happy with him so I’m pleased.

 

Hub doesn’t want any dinner tonight. He has put on some lbs. As have I, but I’m blooming eating something, what? Not sure.

 

I have just cleaned my oven and cooker top, it was not good. Teen made his breakfast and fed the hob obviously, as it was all over the place…. Egg and Goodness knows what else.

 

I will write lots tomorrow I promise. I just want to catch the weather whilst it’s lovely out there, as it’s rare, we may have snow tomorrow. Haha.

 

Smile my sunny Bloggets. Love you and you know I care. X

No comments: