translate

Monday 1 June 2015

DIARY OF THE HELLISH YEARS


Right Bloggets, is it just me? Ready for rant?

Teens. Oh really. This age is the worst I can ever even imagine. Firstly we deal with the hormones. Then they think they know it all. Then they tell you they have rights. Then they learn they can say no, and there is nothing, I mean anything we can do about that. I have tried everything.

 

 Then the stress of getting them to do homework. Then, exams. Then they are constantly hungry. Not to talk about their bedroom. Or stinking socks/shoes. Then leaving cups plates all over the place and eating upstairs though we have had a new carpet fitted. OK, that was going back three years, but still that was at that time a new deer carpet light in colour can’t see to just quickly wipe away a mark, so have to just let it go. Then we have the tantrums. Oh you think you have it bad when they are two? No, that is literally child splay. Not even a rehearsal.

 

 We have suffered breakages so much damage to our property and ornaments. I won’t go into detail what, but it’s been awful. Then the underage drinking. Then the girlfriend. And I mean the gf from hell. His future wife? The one he will spend the rest of his life with. God help her and him.  Then there is the learning to drive and when they pass, its constant worry.

 

The nightclubs? Oh heck. They don’t go out at nine in the evening and back for two, no, it’s out at eleven and back at six in the morning. Thank Goodness we have got over being sick when coming home.

 

This day and age, we have the drugs to be aware of and when we are aware, what good does that do? We talk to our kids but they know better. Or they tell you they are disgusted that we would even think they would do such things. An yet their friends are all into drugs. Then there are the powders that are allegedly natural for body building. Then there is money. If they can’t earn enough, they look elsewhere. How to make more money. Docent matter how. Why or where.

 

Then when you set examples, thanks to the press and our bloody justice system examples are truly set. A friend of teens got arrested last year for selling class drugs. Teen was shocked and said it serves him right. Telling us the lad was due to go to (Amsterdam) “I wonder why?” So he would not be able to have his holiday and he would lose his money as well as being locked up, right?

No. He was let off and not only that, but was allowed to go on his holiday. Another person from Teens College was arrested and he was part of four people who were done for drugs trafficking. They have brought into our city 2.4 million pounds of cocaine. What happens to them? They get four years each. Quote from teen? “It’s almost worth doing for the money he has been given. I told him, he would have to pay it all back. Now teen replied that he has it safe and it’s untouchable. I replied if he has so much money, why is he living in a hellish area? Oh teen had an answer for that too but I won’t bore you as I was left without words. I’m so cross with society. I mean my Son has been going to nightclubs since the age of fifteen. They buy fake passes. Now you can even get something as innocent as a fake bus pass. I paid £200 for teens but teen told me he could get one for £40 I said no. But I know of loads of parents who get their kids to buy the fake ones. No wonder we are going so wrong.

 Right.

 

Oh, OK feel better now. Got that off my chest. I just really find this age group as specially fifteen to now eighteen; I can’t talk of older as not got there yet. God help me!

 

 

 

No comments: