translate

Monday 1 June 2015

TWO CAR DRIVE


I am not kidding. The wind is howling. The rain is beating thrashing against our windows. Our heating is on and you shiver when you go to take the dogs to the doggy doodle area. It’s nasty November night weather. All the new leaves and blooms are getting trashed. The baby birds worry me. I have never not ever known such weather in May, and now we are into June! What is going on? I’m a little bored now of the weather. We have been in winter with the odd sunny day for about nine months now. Nine months? That is too much.

 

Hub in the gym. I have just had some new vegetarian sausage rolls. They were OK but not worth the money. They are going to be and were, almost £4, for, a box of four

“Bloggets you have no idea how I have tried to change that last sentence too many fours for screen readers. Hehehe.

 

I went in the gym earlier. I spent 18 minutes in there.  On my own too. That is dedication. Teen said I shouldn’t come out until I’m sweating. Thing is I don’t sweat. Or perspire. Haha. But my heart feels as fast as if I were having electric shock treatment in it. I swear my left breast pulsates. Now hope you’re not eating your supper or may just have put you off?

 

Oh must tell you about my poor darling Waggatail this morning.

 

Well, it was about eight. Hub had gone to work about half an hour earlier with LC. I so was looking forward to a lay in. I can’t when Hub is here as he is hyper in the morning s and likes to be jovial. Believe me Fifi in the mornings is not very jovial.

 

Anyway, I heard beep, beep. I thought it was my neighbours workmen with their vehicles you know when they reverse?

 

Well, it kept going and going beep beep.

 

I heard the bells of Waggatail collar. I told her to get back to bed as I knew Hub let her out at seven but she was running up and down the stairs. Then I smiled and realised that she thought that the beeping was her whistle for recall.

 

Well, I told her she was a good girl and to go back to bed. No, she ran up and down and up again. I sat up, no wrest for the wicket

 

Then I realised as she ran up and down again, it was our smoke alarm. Haheheheheheh

 

Oh poor baby. She thought her Mummy wanted her. I got up put on my robe and went down stairs to remove the battery, but saw the state of Wagga and had to try to calm her down. I made her sit and stroked her. But she was in the worst state I have ever seen a dog.

 

I took her to the garden in case she wanted to go to the loo.

 

She did but came in, wanted a drink, but she couldn’t drink for panting. She had done a work out for sure.

 

So I put her in her bed sat with her stroking her telling her she was OK! It took ages to calm her down.

Then I was wide awake, so went to get ready for the day, and took Waggs out to the shop. Oh I had a blonde or blind moment. I met lovely Alex; he asked me what I wanted. I told him, bread, milk and “squirty cream. Now, is it just me, but to say those words, squirty cream, sounds kinky. Hehehe. If only I knew what the correct name is? You know what I mean though, the cream you squirt on fruit etc.

 

He said OK, he would go to the bread isle first, well, when he told me the prices, £1 or £2, I said in a rather loud voice.

“£2 for bread?”

He came close to my ear, as he obviously died with embarrassment, and told me it was the cream. Hahahahahahah. Oh, right in front of me was two huge shelves of cream.

 

Oh well, he did laugh. As did the lady across the other isle.

 

Got home, passed the monkeys in the zoo they had to shout on us of course and thankfully, Waggatail walked past taking no notice. How she has improved since I got her.

 

She worked really well today and just as we got to our drive, the heavens opened.

 

Draw gate? At last, ten o clock at night, they are done. One week tomorrow. If only teen had spent a full day when he got them, he wouldn’t have had all the stress of putting them together.

 

I really think he has done well though as they looked so difficult and with no instructions?

 

Did I tell you he is doing 300 miles per week in his car? Where on earth he is going? I don’t know.

 

Hub away tomorrow overnight. His colleague is coming here leaving her car then the two of them are off to Scotland lucky things. I love Edinburg

Gosh, won’t our drive look like a sighted person drive? Two cars on it? Haha. Oh that will get my lights neighbour talking. As specially if she doesn’t see the lady from work dropping her car off. I must tell lady light that it’s my car. LaLaLa’a’ala

 

So tomorrow night, I will be up till it’s time for normal people to go

 To work the next day. Doubt I will sleep with Hub being away. I’m sure teen will be out all night, first day at college the next day after a holiday, but hey ho!

 Out with our neighbours on Saturday. We are going to a new restaurant local. Not sure how many there are of us but I think about twenty.

 

Then next week we are off to visit friends. Can’t wait to see them. Trix, Like, Hans, JB Tracey and Jeff. All apart from Like and Hans, school friends.

 

OK. Must go for now, but hope you are all well? X

No comments: