translate

Sunday 30 April 2017

DIARY OF THE WEEKEND BY FIONA CUMMINGS

I could just eat a destructive cream cake and I don’t even like cream. What’s that all about? Seriously?

My floor is full of grit even in the living room. My eyes feel as if I have been on a beach. I have the worst head ache. I’m just stressed but, relieved our builders have gone. The next lot come in on the 8th.

Our builder said. “See you on the 17th then?”” Me, em, no. It’s not happening…. Oh, I felt so bad but my mouth ran away with itself and the words just regurgitated from my lips before I could catch them. But really, so glad to get rid of them. I did feel for them as they had to come and fix the mess the electrician caused. But they have really been naughty. They only came for half an hour today and guess what? They left more cartons and cups I wonder if they empty their van in our house and think we are blind, we will never know? As if we don’t clean up? Who do they think does that?

Its bank holiday weekend. I wish we could get in the car and go somewhere. But it’s more packing stuff for us.

Son worked today came in, ate dinner showered and went out with his pals then to Shamrocks. I think he is off tomorrow and Sunday.

Hub has just given me a task to deal with regards our gas. Oh safe. Don’t worry, it’s paperwork and phone calls. Admin.

It’s really cold here again but it’s night time, today it was sunny, better than the snow we have had over two days’ end of week.

Well that was written last night, today it’s well into the afternoon and my head is killing eyes burning and the dust here is awful. Must be the plaster. BW has gone to a cave.
I told him to say hello to the bears for me…

We sold a new radiator on EBay and the person buying it travelled four hours’ drive to get here. Can you believe it?

He came in a normal car and the weight of it is so heavy, thankfully our boy helped to carry it to the car for him. He didn’t bring anyone with him.

Well I have a load of washing in, and Hub bless him has helped me to pack seven boxes full of more things from our cupboards. We could open a restaurant with what we have. The scary thing is, Hub had a huge rubbish bag full when I got to the kitchen. I asked what was in it, he said just rubbish we don’t want. Em, if it was in my cupboards, I want it? I started to go through the bag and he came and took it off me saying there was some leaking products in there from the cleaning cupboard… Yeah right, does he think I was born yesterday? I will kill him if he has thrown anything out.

Well that was Friday, I just haven’t had two minutes to myself to write, so this blog is for the past three days.

Oh, I have just been laughing. My Son has had a rather odd weekend. Firstly, he went to a cave. Then he went today, Sunday, to get his hair cut… Anywhere open? Indeed, there was, can you believe on a Sunday you can get your hair cut? Where is he now? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh my, hang on, hahahahahahahahaa.
Just as he showered groomed himself and hugged me before leaving smelling like a perfume shop, I asked him where he was off now? Wait for it?
(BINGO)
He has took his girlfriend’s Granny, to play Bingo. Oh my days?

Watching the boxing last night, I felt so sad for both of them. To hit someone so hard, it’s awful and our guy said that his family were so happy? I felt sick and Hub had it blasting so loud getting really into it, I just wanted to hide, I hate violence, unless it’s got something to do with certain builders. Today we learned the damage that they have left and the list goes on.

Just found out that we are going to do something with the kids next Sunday, I have a choice… OOooOOoo. What to choose? I would love so much to say a walk along a beach. That would be a dream. I really hope it happens. And on the Saturday, our besties are coming, good job they are our besties as I would be so ashamed if anyone else could see our house right now.

My healthy eating, well, what can I say? It’s not quite, well, healthy.
I have been rubbish for a week now. I feel awful I have let myself down, but it’s been so very difficult over the past ten days. I will get back on track though soon… I still could kill a cream cake though.


Today our dogs went for a great free run and more work for us. Before Easter we went






No comments: