translate

Wednesday 12 April 2017

THE WEDDING CLOCK BY FIONA CUMMINGS

THE WEDDING CLOCK
BY FIONA CUMMINGS
Butterflies flying inside of me
My heart beating ridiculously
A smile upon my face with glee
Because you belong to me
My eyes are filled with pride
I’m honoured to be your bride
My feelings I can’t hide
I feel I was born for you
And you for me
We were meant to marry
And spend our lives together
My love is with you forever
My hand in yours
We will open all welcoming doors
I will feel safe in your arms
Time will tick by
Without any alarms
The cu cu will come to our wedding
And the chimes shall make the news
People will read the heading
About the couple whose admiration time stood still for
It is you I will always choose
So here we are
The wedding car
Decorated with ribbons of bows
Our destiny?
Nobody knows
Only we know that we will never part
For you my darling have my heart
© Fiona Cummings 2017

No comments: