translate

Friday 7 April 2017

DIARY OF FRIDAYS CHILD BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. Here we are at the weekend. It’s sunny and there is a cool wind. Boy Wonder has gone out with his friend, this one is a long-term friend I hope, he has been a good pal to my boy and has his head screwed on the right way. They are off to town for a coffee and knowing those two, they will end up on a walk. The lad is home from University. It’s funny as he goes to my hometown Uni in Newcastle an yet since being there, he has started to talk really posh. No sign of the Geordie accent at all. He is a brain box. One day he will be high up and guess what he is interested in? Genetics.

Yesterday BW had a great day. He went to the gym with one of his best friends then he and three pals went to an abbey where there was a river, they found a rope swing and lit a camp fire. Ate food and had hours of fun. Just like big kids and that is what he needs I was proud of him because one of the lads is going through hell right now and he needed a day like that. BW knew this and invited him though they don’t normally go out places together. His other pal is going through a bit of depression and he didn’t want to go but my Son basically told him he was picking him up, no matter. The other lad is fine, smile, just another home from university but at the end of the day, all four of them had a fantastic time. He came home, ate dinner felt and looked exhausted, should have bathed and had an early night but of course he had to visit his gf. Not long before those two go away for a few days again. Her new job is going well. But she will fit in anywhere, she is very sociable.

My headache is still lingering but nothing like it was a few days ago. I have done rubbish on my eating today. I stupidly went to bed hungry for the first time in a couple of weeks. I didn’t have a good dinner and nothing more to eat the rest of the night, so come half one my belly thought it’s throat had been cut. Haha. My parents used to use that expression it’s a forgotten one, I never hear people using that phrase now.

BW put his washing in the machine, cleaned the floor of his bedroom and brought a couple of glasses from his room he has at nights with water in. As he left the house, I asked him to put his shoes in the cupboard right next to him. His shoes were there too. He said when he comes back. I went into the kitchen, oh, there is his glasses not in the dish washer, but on the work top. As for his washing basket? I almost went flying over it, hey ho…

I read on line today an 11 year old boy has took his own life because his girlfriend ended it with him. Oh, my goodness. That is so tragic. Children are not what they used to be and I know you will get some parents saying kids have always been different to their parents, but I seriously think society see’s children in a different light now, kids have more rights than ever and with the awful rap music out there with their irresponsible lyrics, TV and other forms of media, we are seeing a new breed of human.

Hub and I are watching a documentary each week which depicts the lives of a group of Mormons. It’s called 3 wives 1 husband. The foursome lives in a community in Utah. I think he has over 15 children with these poor women. One lady is so upset as the man’s brother has died and it was the dead brothers wishes to have his brother marry his two widows. But in the meanwhile, one of the widows meets a devoured Christian but when he learns of her past and present, he decides that she isn’t for him. Leaving one of the two ladies to marry this man with three wives already. One of the wives of this man said she can’t live with her Husband if he takes on another woman. He said it’s Gods will and she can leave. To me he is controlling the wives are so unhappy depressed especially the one who doesn’t want him to have another wife. She also has just had a baby and my goodness she is so unhappy. Is this being a Mormon, or simply is it polygamy?

Around the dinner table on the program, the dead brother’s wife spoke to the children. She said how would you feel if your Mum married one of your Uncles? One child asked…
“Which Mum?”” To me, that in itself is shocking. It’s pure child abuse. The man with the three wives sleeps with each of them in turn. Can you imagine this? The program is on our Channel 4 and it’s fascinating how some people live. It’s also very sad. I think it would terrify my brother in laws the thought of marrying me. Brothers wish or not.

On that note, I shall go and make my one Husbands dinner. Haha. I love him, if I never made another meal, he would never complain.


No comments: