translate

Wednesday 19 April 2017

RUN WITH THE BREAZ BY FIONA CUMMINGS

RUN WITH THE BREAZ
BY FIONA CUMMINGS
Put your little hand in mine
Together we will walk through time
Climb up on my knee
I shall read you a story
Lay your head upon your pillow
I will turn your troubles mellow
For every frown, you show me sweetheart
I shall pay you smiles
Each time we are apart
No matter of the miles
Look to the stars
And know I’m never far
Let’s build bridges together
Strong enough to hold a car
Over waters long and deep
I will show you how
To make dreams as you sleep
To give you the factor wow
As you wake each morning
Let your window shine the sun
Allow you to see signs of warning
And avoid everything but fun
For you are my darling Son
I will give you my life
try to keep you from trouble and strife
run with the breeze my little one
© Fiona Cummings 2017


No comments: