translate

Thursday 27 April 2017

DIARY OF TODAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good morning Bloggets. Well here I am. Up early again. Still waiting for my dog food to be delivered. On a group, I’m in on FaceBook, I learned that the company are having difficulties in getting the orders out. That’s nice… Good job I order before I have hardly any food left? Or it’s chicken and rice for the furry babies. Our dogs will have their paws together in prayer hoping their food won’t turn up if they learn of the chicken.

Shamrock sadly isn’t well. She has been ill for two days with a stomach bug. Guess where boy Wonder was last night and today? Oh yes, collecting those nasty germs to bring us gifts back home… I told him last night to take a hand wash with him. And today I sent him a text to ask politely, if he could stay away from Sham today? OK I’m making out like she is the one to be avoided. Well, she is really. But BW can’t go more than fifteen hours without seeing her, or his skin will drop off. It’s times like this when I wish we had one of those huge canisters I could spray him with as he enters the house.

I am waiting for deliveries from Amazon. I can’t tell you what I’m waiting for yet, as it’s for my friend’s birthday. It’s a gift that is different for sure. It’s coming in three different parcels. Then it’s the pain of posting it. That isn’t going to be easy.

I’m hopeful that our dog food will arrive. I’m also waiting for a man and I feel he is going to really let me down. As communication isn’t his strong point. I have my builders in again, last day today. So later my full kitchen Diary all eighteen pages of it I will be publishing.

Why is it that I am hungrier knowing I can’t get to my kitchen than what I would be if I could get in there?

As Boy Wonder left the house today to go to the gym, he told me I looked beautiful. Hahahaaha. Bless him, I’m hoping that his great vision thank God isn’t changing? I feel half a sleep they say that obese people are the way they are because of two reasons mainly. One lack of sleep, yep that will explain things, and B, if you keep your bedroom window open at nights, it helps with weight loss.

I tell you, since I have heard this, I’m spraying that lavender on my pillow and I have goosepimples on my goosepimples as one is feeling the quilt isn’t quite enough with gale-force winds blowing in.
Still
fat.

Last night we had to have an Indian take away. Just had to… You have no idea of the mess in the kitchen with the builders. Well, BW was training some people at the gym so was out when it came. So, the seven cartons and four packets to sort out was down to Hub and myself…

Some things were easy. My Poppadum’s and pickles. Nan breads and then another little bread thing all sorted. Now, the rice, easy, then came the main dishes. We did it though. I could only eat half or one, as I buy two starters. So, one is in the fridge for when the men go home Whoop whoop. Today is the day… I’m so excited.

Oh, wait for the ending of my Chapter one of the kitchen Diary? Hahaha, I think I may have to put a certificate on it as it may be a little on the rude side.

On that note, I have some phone calls to make if I can hear my phone? Then I’m expected to write a speech for a contact and this speech has some big words in it. Haha. So, Fifi, has to turn into Fiona and put her clever head on. Now. Where did I leave that?

No comments: