translate

Sunday 9 April 2017

DIARY OF TWO DOGS FOR £10 BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Dear Bloggets, I’m in my cool lounge right now, we have had 22° today and the sun is still shining. I had to come in whilst boy wonder came in for lunch from work, he told me to keep out of the sun as I looked very beach beauty golden… Oh, no, sorry, he told me I looked like a lobster. So, I’m red I guess?

I’m waiting in again, for my delivery. Hub ordered BW some machine for doing something with fruit and ice. We have a juicer, we also have a blender and a smoothie maker, but hey, he wanted this machine. Mind you, it’s a ten second job to put the money in our account, but 24 hours later we are still waiting, though he asked Hub to order it and within half a minute, it was ordered. Just like I have been trying to get him to sell our speakers and other things to do with a sound system for a week now, still waiting, so we were so annoyed by this that we decided to put our smoothie maker online on a group thing something to do with local items on Facebook.

Well, to do this I had to take a photograph. Hmm. I did, what of? And did I upload download or whatever you call it correctly? I am not technical an yet my Hub said I am the best person he knows who is VI with regards tech. Can I just add here, he doesn’t know many visual impaired people who deal with tech.

I have other photographs on my IPhone, ones I took for a laugh of our dogs.
Em
I may have just advertised our dogs for a tenner.

Fast forward half an hour or so I received a message from a man with a name that wasn’t typically English. How to access this message? I soon learned and did wonder about a group that I suddenly was in. haha. His English wasn’t the best, but he wanted to buy our Kenwood smoothie maker. Just not for the amount I had it up for.

Hub bought it for our boy a few years ago. It was £55 at the time. I think he used it four times. We are asking £10 now. Had I took the picture, moreover, had I up loaded/downloaded, the right picture? I’m sure if I give my dogs a load of fruit, they will soon be able to produce something smoothe?

Anyway, I think he or his wife is coming for it tomorrow. But, only when if they come, I will believe it.

Oh, I was on a role now… Now for our bar stools. Well, I took them in the dining room and positioned myself I thought, right in the centre of the two stools. Pressed the button or screen on my IPhone and wrote some words. Yeah, this was fun.

Then BW came home for lunch. He saw I was struggling a little so would this push him on to posting our speakers? Nope, not yet, has he transferred the money for his new drinks machine? Not yet, but he did ask if it had arrived?

BW took a look at my bar stools and said the picture was perfect. Wow, WhoopWoop?

As for my Kenwood Smoothie maker?
Em
It’s blooming Breville.
Oops! ! !
Well BW said that the picture shows that the make is Breville. So not bad for a blind photographer?







No comments: