translate

Tuesday 11 April 2017

DIARY OF LIFE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

I read this today on Giphy.com
I personally have a theory that our Universe was once a being like you or I that worked higher and higher into love, and became the spirit of God to birth an entirely new Universe, and there are literally an uncountable number of Universes born in this way, that will birth an infinite number more.... No doubt, in my opinion, you will be the spirit of a Universe/God one day

I replied to my friend who sent me the link that we are all kind of Gods, well, creators because we either produce children creating life, or we are some kind of earth angel who gives their time to others. For those who don’t have time to give, or the want to give, well, perhaps they are from somewhere else… Most people I know do something for other people whether it be make a meal, make someone feel happy or do a favour for someone.

I have, known people in my life who are very selfish and I reiterate, have, known! Past contents. and look after themselves only, they don’t belong in my life anymore and I don’t really care what they are doing right now!

I’m trying to write and my little Waggatail is running around with the noisiest squeaky toy ever. Then she is putting it on my lap top for me to throw for her. I think I need to take her out soon to use up some of her energy. I just wish I had somewhere exciting to go to?

In our news today,
United Airlines have been reported to have dragged a man down the isle of their flight who refused to leave the craft as it was also reported that the airline needed four passengers to leave the plane to allow four members of their staff to board. The staff have reported that the man was disruptive and refused to leave so they removed him.

I watched or listened to the video of the poor man and seriously it’s disturbing. There were some American ladies, who sounded of an age that were respectful showing that they were not impressed with the way in which the man was being treat. It is reported that the man is a Doctor and he needed to be at work the next day. Of course, we don’t know the full story, but from what I have heard, I feel for the man. If we learn he was suspected as a terrorist, then fine, drag away. But so far there is no evidence to show that. Oddly though, the man hasn’t come forward to give his story.

Boy Wonder and Sham are off for a few days away in a couple of days. It’s her eighteenth birthday when they are away and the break is a Christmas gift from Shamrock to BW. His birthday present was Prague and wait until I tell you what her birthday present is from Boy Wonder? My goodness, what happened to a bunch of flowers and some perfume/chocolates/meal out?

My friend has just messaged me to tell me his brand-new car is frozen white in colour… I have asked him what is the difference between frozen white and white white? He replied there is a little of a blue tinge to it and more matalic.

Our kitchen designer? Well, more on that later, not impressed and he better pull his socks up.

Looking at the stats on my Blog page today, and great to see Austria back, it’s been too long since I saw your country on my blog page I have missed you. Today’s countries are United States lead the way with 147 views today, the United Kingdom have viewed today 93, Canada15, Australia, 12, Spain 9, Ireland 8, South Africa 8, Austria 2, France 2 and India 2
Total views so far are 190,000
Have a peaceful day Bloggets.






No comments: