translate

Thursday 9 May 2019

WOW AMAZING GRACE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. Still buzzing after last night. Oh, it was absolutely fantastic. We loved it so much. The night began by my Son coming home to a warm and cosy sitting room as I had the fire on. The rest of the house? Freee’eee’eeezing. Our heating is stuffed. Hub the Plumber has managed to keep it alive for a few weeks but now, it’s gone, finito! Tiz, no more. Well unless he fiddles with some taps, we get an hour of heating and hot water if we are lucky. Hub came in an hour later, rushed through the door, fixed the heating but by the time our Son wanted a shower, gone again. But by then we were out.

 

Hub hurried his dinner I fed the Little Fella and rushed to get ready whilst Hub let the dogs out and then we rushed out to our city!

 

It was pouring with rain. dirty nasty cold rain. it was honestly like November. Three days now of rain and our river was scarily high. But I did like the sound of it as we rushed past among so many people talking all languages. For a moment I could imagine I was in Venice in the rain….

OK, I said for a moment!

 

Well I got checked out with my hand bag, as all our theatres do now and gosh there were so many people. It’s the first time I have been to that place, it was more like a concert hall rather than a theatre. It’s used a lot for exhibitions. We had the front row. We seriously were almost on the stage. Hub and I joked saying we had the best seats so we could see…. Well the concert was from God, but he didn’t cure our eyes that night. The seats were in a great place, but so uncomfortable, but I was excited.

 

A young girl came on the stage firstly with her Husband and she played the guitar whilst he played drums. She is a singer, and really great. Her name is Philippa Hanna. She is one of the biggest female singers in gospel and Christian music. What a sweetheart she is.  

 

After an interval, oh, we were absolutely entertained by the most amazing uplifting feel good gospel Choir. The Kingdom Choir who sang for our Royal wedding last year, gosh what an evening. What a mind spelling pianist who took time to sing with the audience who were upstanding it was like having your favourite Uncle in the room, well, not that I have had one of those, but what I imagined. You know that feeling of love, happiness and I can do anything kind of feeling? This man was beautiful. He was full of love. He was so genuine. I have never experienced anything quite like him. In fact, the whole night the lady who was introducing the singers was so funny so clever and so warm. It was the most positive night of my life. I was buzzing afterwards. I want to see more of these please like every week? I wish they built a church near us and they sang for us every week. That would give me something to look forward to for sure and I can tell you, if you ever get chance to see them, even if you are not religious, as there were no quotes from any kind of Bible, just uplifting brilliant singing harmonising and happy faces I’m sure even if you went in to that room sad, no way no matter what, you would come out the same person.

 

To some up the night with Philippa and the Kingdom Choir, I would say it’s an exciting journey to another level. Happiness wrapped up in a room which transfers itself to your heart and soul.

 

The choir sang songs from Africa and other countries but here is one of the slow songs they sang that means the world to me as it was the song that my Mum lived by. For you Mum and for you Bloggets.

 


 

 

No comments: