translate

Tuesday 7 May 2019

DIARY OF LIFE AFTER DEATH BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon from a very wet England. Well, it is, where I am. Speaking to my friend in Northumberland by phone today, she said it was cold but not raining where she lives. Oh, it’s horrid here. Cold damp dark. Yep, I am blind and I know it’s dark. How? I can just feel it and I can’t feel any sun on my face. I was going to take Waggs out earlier but she will have to wait until it stops raining.

 

I have been busy with a couple of friends who popped in today. And tomorrow another morning of social pleasantries again with ladies. Our meetings will start tomorrow, first one of the years. So, looking forward to that and we are out tomorrow night too, Hub and myself. More on that later.

 

Hub in his office in Newcastle today and tomorrow. Thursday he is in the capital. Our Son started work at 7 a.m. today so was up the same time as Hub, quarter past six. I didn’t get to sleep until about half three onwards. So not a good start to the night but hoping for a better one tonight. I have done the housework just leaves me to make dinner. Gosh, I hate that part of the day. It’s not so much the cooking, it’s trying to think what to make.

 

I have to spend some time in the office this afternoon as I have a little work to do. And tomorrow is a full day.

 

Our Prince Harry announced yesterday that his wife Meaghan gave birth to a baby boy so thankfully they have said it’s a boy as earlier reports said that they were not going to give it a title, they were going to wait until the child could decide if it wanted to be a boy or girl. Well looks like that may have been press rubbish, or, our Queen has intervened and said enough is enough. Trying to change the future of the monarchy is one thing, but leave humanity alone! Harry sounded so proud. He will make a brilliant father he’s such a good person.

 

Sad news today that said one of our soldiers were killed trying to protect elephants. So tragic. Bless him. I really hope his pals will fight harder to protect these beautiful creatures as the poor elephant, must have been terrified. God bless that hero though.

 

My subject today, afterlife. No matter if you believe in the afterlife or not, there is no denial that plenty of people have said they have gone through an out of body experience. So, are they lying? If so, why?

 

Medical science now days can tell the difference between people who have clinical death where by there is no breath or pulse, but they can still be resuscitated, and biological death which means the person actually did die.

 

From what I have read, people who have died, leave their body float above their shell that is left on the ground, and can see people trying to bring them back to life, they see their life flash before them and have an overwhelming feeling of not wanting to come back to earth.  A lot of people see a blue light some see family members some just sense them. Some hear them speaking telling them not to go higher, but most people who hear that, want to carry on as the feeling is simply beautiful. It’s as if they are being pulled into another world. Sometimes they travel at such speed.

 

There is a feeling of unconditional love. All the pain from their body leaves them. There is no fear at all. They feel such peace.

 

About 30 hours after slipping into a coma, Moorjani a speaker who now talks of her experience had cancer. She flickered back into consciousness and two days later, her     organs started to regain function and her tumours started shrinking. Now she is cancer free and a speaker as well as an author.

 

So, did she die and was healed?

There are children too who recall sitting on the lap of Jesus as he tells them he has plans for them on earth. There is normally a bright light and everyone who has had good experiences all feel so peaceful and love. Some say there is no sense of time. No past future, just bliss. But not all experiences are beautiful. Some have dreadful experiences that leave them terrified of dying in the future.  Some feel their soul rip from them and then a cord like cord seems to pull their soul back into their body and they live.

 

One person I was reading about was kayaking when she was aware of her lungs filling with water. She knew she was going to die. She felt as if she was going through a tunnel, being pulled. I wonder if that is what babies go through when they are being born? See, I do believe we are kind of recycled… that is where the saying comes from. That child has been here before. Maybe they have, not necessarily been on earth, well may be not in the same country at least to where they are being born in. I have written before about when I got regressed. Not believing in it beforehand. But I was Spanish. As was my love, who I totally now believe was my now Husband. I had the experience before I was reunited with him after 28 years, it was a very sad experience. It changed my thought process for sure. It left me shocked but when I got back with my Hub, after too long apart, he told me that his family tree showed that he comes from a Spanish family one of Spain’s top wine makers/growers. I then told him about the experience I had. He doesn’t believe in that but I was so against that until by accident I ended up being in a room where I was regressed. My friend and myself thought we were going to a spiritualist church, which we went to every week, but that week there was a speaker on who did regression. When I learned of the evening, I said to my friend let’s go. I don’t believe in that rubbish. But it was too late, the session if you like had started. I will never forget how I felt. I was like a mad woman afterwards telling everyone, getting so cross that no one believed me as to me it was as real as I am sitting here now typing to you. As I say I didn’t enjoy the experience, I have written why before but I am aware that there are new Bloggets joining our family of readers all the time, but is as a very sad young medical student. So different to what I look like now. I was about 5 feet 4. Plump. Long black hair. Olive skin colour but a poor looking skin colour. Big sad brown eyes. Very plain. I wore a long white lace dress. I was sitting in my class where I was studying. The feeling that I had lost my first love was so overpowering. The pain cut my throat. I didn’t want to live. Next thing, I was walking home. I was full of grief. Deep sadness that made me realise that my life was heavy and full of sadness. (Only thing similar) haha. Oh, it was a feeling of dread. Heavy weights. I can remember the place where my house was. I lived there with my parents/family. It was a cobbled lane along a seashore. The sea was on my right with a battered painted whitewash wall and to my left were different coloured fisherman cottages looking like they needed painting. I remember hearing the air, the sea, the world in front of me where I no longer wanted to be. I walked into the house firstly the carpets were gone. I panic and ran upstairs opened a door on my right there was one thing in that room and that was a dusty mirror. So dusty I couldn’t see myself in it. My vision was perfect by the way. The feeling that my family had left me without telling me was intense. I turned and went down the stairs. Now, what happened after then, I don’t know as we were brought out of whatever we were in. all I know is, I ended my life. my friend didn’t experience anything at all. She was like I was at the start, making fun of it. As for me, I know more than I know anything that I believe in, that was 100 per cent true. That was my past. And fast forward so many years, not sure how many, I found my love and we married, but in this world. And now I’m tall blonde with blue eyes, not plump. But humongous….

 

I have also had what I would call death experiences. I am very sensitive to other worlds but because I don’t like those feelings, I try to avoid them but sometimes I sense things, not sure what, and it’s never by choice. Sometimes my mother in law comes to visit but it’s never nice apart from once, most times she comes it to take one of our dogs away, well that is how we put it. Now my Husband does believe in that, as he has witnessed that but he will never admit this to people as he feels uncomfortable. My two dogs who died, are with my mother in law I know it, but I hope it’s a very long time before she comes back. Though I loved her, I love my now dogs too…

 

Some people who die say they see beings made from what looked like shimmering Crystal. Light shone through them like a glass prism.  Sometimes they form a rainbow. Some say they hear words through telepathy. And loads of people reading this will say what a load of rubbish, but people used to laugh at the idea that one day there would be flying machines and now look…. Nothing has been proven either way when it comes to life after death, and what makes us think we are all there is, who says we are it!

   

 

 

 

 

No comments: