translate

Thursday 16 May 2019

OH TOO FUNNY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Oh, I have to drop in and tell you this. So, you may find this the most amazing invention, but I just can’t stop laughing.

A smart suitcase.

This is what was written. If I can type. Seriously.

(The suitcase rolls along with its owner)

Hahahahaha. Sorry, had to stop to compose myself.

I’m just imagining a person who is blind, rolling along with their suitcase with a camera on it.

(it’s sensing system will alert the and “USER” and others in an area of a potential collision.)

Oh, that’s, handy. Hehehehehe

  Let’s read on, it gets better.

If you are about to crash, haha, it beeps five times. Hey, who needs a cane or a guide dog? Just take your case to town. No need for a poop bag or to take any food if you are going on a business trip… take some wipes though just in case you get gum on your wheels. Though, it may beep when it’s about to roll over some gum. Or may shout stop. As you as the user is about to “Roll” over it. And what is this fantastic invention called? Oh, it’s so cool. And so original.

 BBeep

Hahahahaha seriously, not kidding. BBeep.

OMG. I need one. I just would love to ask people so; we have a great suitcase that can detect when we are going to Hehehehehe. Roll into someone, or, have a collision, great, but which way do we go? A huge airport, hundreds of people. Chairs in the way, trolleys coming at you. Desks in the middle of a vast room where it’s impossible to judge where anything is because it’s either too noisy or it’s echo unfriendly.

 

Bless the inventors I am sure there are some people who will get this and it will be useful. But why put the tech into a case? Why not make it into a badge you wear. Though not too sure I want my chest to beep, or should that be BBeep?

 

No comments: