translate

Saturday 18 May 2019

BABY SHOCKER BY FIONA CUMMINGS




Good day Bloggets. I have had a couple of ladies telling me that my background on my blogs is black, fine, but the writing is orange and very small? I hope by the time I have written this blog; I have managed to get it sorted. Unless you tell me, I don’t have a clue what it looks like and for some annoying reason, I get the font etc changed and it automatically changes without me asking it to and in random times. So please those who can see, can you keep telling me if the font does get small or if the colour of the writing is strange?

 

Talking of strange, well, we were, kind of? It’s been a strange day. Hub and I had a big decision to make. It’s kind of made, ish, but I don’t like serious days like today. And finally, though it’s not that warm, I have packed away my winter jumpers. Oh, gosh, I had to throw some out, some of them I have had for ten years but I am a hoarder and I don’t like to throw things out when there is nothing wrong with them. I mean to feel, what they look like is another matter. So, I thought, a pile for the maybe and the maybe is maybe I should chuck them out? It was a killer. So soft, so warm, like an old friend. Hahaha. OK I have issues, and?

 

Well to be honest, I got counting my jumpers. I got to number 31 then gave up. So, started to pack away my winter woollies and then the ones that were possible chuck outs, that were in the may BE’s pile, only putting one back as it didn’t look like it was ten years old. Whereas the others, one did but it was my warmest, and the other two, were the rejects,

OK, 2 is better than none? Still looked fine. Oh, what to do? Hmm. I held them like I was saying bye bye to my best friend at the train station… all the winters they have been faithful to me. Hugging me during storms in my life. Hahahaha. I, know, I’m a saddo.

 

So, three jumpers went the journey of no return. Leaving me with at least 35. I mean, that is kind of ridiculous? Hub needs to sort out his work shirts too, I ironed seven for him today and didn’t even try to hang them in his robe as they will come out looking as if they have never been ironed. As his robe is too full. So, I had to hang them on the robe handle. Looks awful with all those hangers hanging from the brass hooked handle. Again, it’s sorting them out, what if some have a mark on that hasn’t come out in the wash? How would we know? They all feel fine, but what do they look like? He must have 20 work shirts.  Who needs twenty shirts? Mind you, who needs 35 plus jumpers?

 

Well it’s the Eurovision song contest tonight. Sham is having her normal party at hers with her family. I doubt our Son will be going as he hates anything like that. Hub and I will be watching as always. We have a bottle of prosecco chilling as I type, we are ordering Pizza’s and have a box of Maltesers with our name on.

 

Our dogs went for a free run today. My naughty Waggatail rolled in fox poop. So, it was the cold hose for her. And then, why not hose The Little Fella too, so, she did the crime and he paid the time. Bless them freezing cold water and shampoo isn’t a nice thing for them. And my Waggs tries to bite the hose end too. She jumps up to get it. Oh, they have been groomed so much today as you may know, when a dog has been washed, they fall to bits. I got five comb fulls from the Wagging one, though she wasn’t much of the wagging one today. Her wag was well under her, as she doesn’t like the experience of the Daddy doggy day care under the garden hose… Hub said she wasn’t impressed. But she liked her nice hot towel that Mummy hugged her in. good cop bad cop. Hub enjoys being bad. Haha. They are all dry now in their clean beds!

 

  By the way, if you use WhatsApp, you need to update it as it’s been hacked

 

And now onto a serious subject…. Bra’s… Come on ladies, you may know what I mean here… Ok, browsing through the underwear section on line today I came across a couple of bras’ that got my attention. First description of one of them….

 Shock absorbent bra…

 sorry, but sounds more like a car tire? Second one was worse. Ready for this one? Soggy Moo.

Nice.

And the description of another one said it had (Slings) at the sides. Hahahaha.

It can’t be ladies who write that, surely? I mean, would you, buy a bra called soggy moo? Or, with slings? Or a shock absorbent bra? And before you go there, I joke about being ma’hooosive, but I’m positively normal in the bra department…

 

And talking of lady matters…. They say if you dream of a birth, there’s going to be a death? Well, in the hours of this morning. I dreamt of a birth.  Person giving birth?

Me!

And it got odder as it went on. So, we as in Hub and myself, wanted a home birth. As if? And we decided to meet in the middle, sort of speak.

Not literally.

We had the baby in hospital but in a private room. Only thing was, there was no medical intervention, Hub delivered the baby and the room was our first school in a teacher called Miss Bensons class. And it was full of pianos. hahaha. So, when the baby was born, suddenly it had a little outfit on, who put that on, not sure, and I said to Hub as of course I was up walking around, did you know that when babies are born, they can swim?

And play the piano.

I can tell you now, I didn’t have cheese before I went to bed last night.

 

Well, next thing, Hub has the baby sitting on his knee on the piano stool. Holding the baby’s fingers down pressing the keys. Hahaha. Next thing, he leaves go.

No, not of the baby, but of his, as he was a he, and suddenly baby starts to play the piano on his own. Spooky or what? my mind is seriously disturbed. Next thing, I’m in a car, driving along the corridor of our school, and the corridor is very short, but in my dream it was big. There were three other ladies in the car, all had just given birth.

Bet their baby couldn’t play piano?

 

Well our babies were not with us, nor were our Husbands.

And then I woke up.

With the feeling of pure panic. Oh, heck could I have another baby? Well the answer is no, but it was the thought of could I go through all of that again at my age? Answer, still no.

 

Oh, but our baby was beautiful. He was even smiling. Hahahaha. The more I think about it the more it sounds like a nightmare. And the more I think I need medication.

 

When I told Hub, he went so quiet. Hahahahaha. As if in shock. Maybe it’s because we were talking about our Grandchildren in the future the other day, saying how Hub would teach them how to play the piano. Mind you, our Son isn’t wanting babies for a while, he was put off last year after seeing his girlfriends’ baby. As her parents have a challenging life now as all parents do. Especially to certain outsiders.

 

I absolutely loved having my baby. He was such a true angel. No bother at all. Hard work though. And I was just so pleased I saw him for his first year. I wished I had seen him for more years but so be it. Such is life. who knows, may be by the time our boy has children, there may be some kind of treatment out there.

 

OK, going now, will  publish this let me know about the font please?

 

 
 

No comments: