translate

Sunday 5 May 2019

DIARY OF FI'S FACTS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Firstly, my love goes to those in Russia after a dreadful aeroplane caught fire at the main airport in Moscow. 13 people have tragically died including two children. How awful!

 

Zaydree, isn’t that a beautiful name? It’s a Blogget of ours Grand Daughters name.  

Isn’t it interesting why and how we pick our kids names? I mean, what was going through my mind when I picked Boy Wonder? Hahhahahehehehe

 

And then you get people with the simplest names that are so short as if the parents couldn’t be bothered, or is there another reason why they pick three and four lettered names. My Dad used to say when my brother and myself were coming along, that we would be named Jack or Joe…

My Mum didn’t agree.

 

I do wish I had a middle name though. I really wish I had one. Hub has one and my Son has two.  

 

What a dreadfully slow boring weekend it’s been. Yesterday was full of housework, so what is different to during the week? Today has been a little easier but so dull outside like November weather. Last Bank Holiday this time of year was the hottest one on record. Tomorrow is a year later, Bank Holiday, one of the coldest on record where some parts of the UK will get quotes, snow and thunder… I think we are still going to head out though or I will get cabin fever.

 

I baked our Son a pie yesterday so it’s done him two days. Result. When I say pie, it’s ma’hooosive!

Hub had a very healthy dinner. Salad, salmon and stuffed vine leaves.

Uu’uurr’uugg!

Me? Em….  Mozzarella and cherry tomato pizza and battered onion rings.

Well. Tomatoes and onions are my two out of five a day?

 

Shamrock is ill. Three days now. Last night BW took her to the ER. She went to work today though, but came home early. BW drove her there early this morning so he sadly didn’t get any rest this weekend. Her Dad picked her up. She works a long way from here. I hope she will feel so much better tomorrow. BW is worried sick. Bless him.

 

Some facts I was reading today, humans are one out of three species capable of laughter. The other two are chimpanzee’s and wait for it, oh my goodness.

Rats!

I’m sorry, but have you ever seen a laughing rat?

 

An ant, can live up to 29 years. As in creature, not your uncle’s wife. Haha

 

We describe people as red heads, rather than orange heads, because the word red was out before the word of the colour orange.

 

Did you know that pineapples, pumpkins, avocados watermelons and bananas are berries? Seriously, something to do with the flower.

  

Today is my Nephews birthday. If it’s your special day, I hope you have a great one.

 

Until next time, with love.

 

 

 

 

No comments: