translate

Friday 10 August 2018

WHO DO WE CALL FOR BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I’m so disillusioned at times by my faith, but one thing, beings, whatever, energy it may be, always is there and that is something I call my angels. I have decided that they have been thin of late, that is the only way I can describe it. And when we pray who is to say they are called angels? I mean, we won’t answer another name, so, why should they? I often remind myself whoever, whatever is out there in us to support us, is a feeling or at least something that we really don’t understand, so if we feel the prayer is going to work, then we must connect with whatever. But of late that phone line has been broken and I reached the point of anger this week but just then, my angels popped in through, whatever, and said stop. We are here. And here is proof. But still I wait for an answer. But now in the waiting room, there is calm music and fragrances to try to stop me from being over ill, rather than just ill…

 

Faith, it’s a strange thing. Something I’m not sure is true, though time and time again, I have been shown it’s true. But in my past my questions have been answered even though sometimes I have to wait for ages. And I’m still waiting. And still I ask for calmness. I just need to trust I guess and wait. But why wait if something can be fixed? Why keep it broken? Feelings are not toys on a shelf in a garden shed waiting for a spare moment to be fixed. Feelings can eat away at us. gnawing away at our insides.

 

 

No comments: