translate

Saturday 18 August 2018

DIARY OF RP HOPE AND CLARINS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


As most of you know, I have wood floors with a rug in my sitting room. The rug was the first one I have been able to find that actually stays still and not dance across the floor. Until I washed it with the carpet cleaner. Now!

It’s a real dancing queen. It doesn’t help when our Little Fella, starts on his marks and get’s set at the hall door and flies through the air to only land on the rug as if jumping over a river. As he lands, the rug departs across the room at a dangerously amount of miles per hour… Well, OK, not quite, but just misses our glass shelving…

 

I do wonder what is going through his mind as he’s just all four legs on rug moving across the room? Kind of is this going to stop? I landed but I’m moving, though my legs are still!

 

Our two dogs are out with June on a lovely playful free run. Tomorrow we are off to another forest. It’s due to rain in the morning but we are going early lunch and it’s forecast to be nice pm. Also, there are boards you walk on in the forest, so it’s not on mud…

 

There are loads of flies and wasps this year. And they are really cheeky. They land on you no matter how much sweeping moving and blowing I do…

 

BW is at work and he won’t be in until after ten tonight. Hub is listening to his football on the radio and ironing. I have just done the housework downstairs. When dusting here, the worst part to do that is the fireplace. With it being flat to the ground almost, it gets covered in dog hair. Right now, I have cleaned all the snout marks from our glass doors and cleaned Hubs piano keys. Apart from that lot, the rest is easy. As long as I remember where and in what order I have put my ornaments.

 

Not long now to wait until I am going to see a spiritualist. I very much doubt I will be picked as it’s in a hotel so there will be loads of people there and I do think about those who do this as a living. I do wonder if most of it is guess work? I believe that kind of reading has to be natural, but let’s see. It’s not for a couple of weeks but I shall let you know if anything is said to me. I am forever hopeful I will be given a message that I am praying for daily. If I will be told what I really need to hear, and it happens, I will let you all know, in fact if it happens, I hope you will be able to hear me cheering from wherever you are in the world.

 

For ladies out there, I heard of something that is new to me. Something called a water lip stain. Well it’s the lipstick that stays on. As its namesake, stain…

So, I decided to give it a go. The one I bought is from my absolute favourite make up Clarins.

 

I have never ever been disappointed by Clarins, and I have bought from them for the past seven years. But this water lip stain? Awful. I hate it. Clarins is so lovely it smells so good and more important, it goes on your face so well this is a must for those of us who can’t see. Clarins just seems to do the work for us. But this stain? Well like its name sake, water lip stain. That is just what it’s like water. I have to be so careful as I feel it’s about to run down my face. For the price it is, it’s horrid. And it has not got a nice taste or fragrance like other lipsticks from Clarins.

 

Last night we had a leak in our kitchen under the sink. Thankfully Hub fixed it. How? Not with tools that’s for sure. He just tightened something with his fingers. And so far, touch wood, it’s worked.

 

So, some news on trying to find hope for blindness/RP

 


  


 

and the best till last


 

No comments: