translate

Thursday 30 August 2018

DIARY OF WHAT IF BY FIONA CUMMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets. Firstly, a very happy birthday to a lovely lady. Torie.

 

 It’s actually a beautiful day. The sun is shining. I just asked Alexa what the weather was going to be like tomorrow. Her answer made me laugh. She said that there will be a few clouds in the sky…. My response was. Where the heckers would you expect clouds to be?

 

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon. I intended going out for a couple of hours. But I met my friend and we spent three, yes, three hours sitting in a outside café at a garden centre, drinking coffee, and eating a sandwich and home-made cake. We spoke forever. She told me I should write my life story and that day I also was told I should write a play. Hahaha. Was it something I said?

 

 I went to the garden centre with a friend yesterday, she went over to look at the water feature as that was the section we were in, it was so funny she screamed. I asked what was wrong? All I heard was. “Their mouths are open. Urg, they are going to bite me!””

Em, who’s mouths? People at the café? People pushing their trolleys around? Or the staff!

“Noooooonoooooonoooo

The fish!””

They were apparently fish in one of the ponds but the pond had a tall fence around it. I guess so children couldn’t put their hands in the water… well then, she said.

“Oh my God. Their like dogs!””

Hahhahahaha. How can a fish look like a dog? Unless it’s a dogfish! Well they all came to her poor things.

 She said they had their mouths open for food and they were all in a big group next to her. Oh, I felt so sorry for them. Gosh, why do we do it? They were like prisoners. I guess they were safer than in the wild.

 

Talking of fishing, we were, honestly, have you heard about the French and English fishermen? Oh, my it’s a mess.

 

There is a scallop war going on. It happened in the English Channel between the French and British fishermen. 40 French boats tried to stop five British boats from fishing 22k off the Normandy. Boats smashed against each other but thankfully no one was hurt, stones were thrown too. Awful. UK boats are allowed to fish in the rich scallop area, but French fishermen are saying that the UK fishermen are depleting shellfish stocks.

 

The UK boats returned as two of the boats had smashed windows as they claimed that they had rocks and metal shackles thrown at them.

 

Britain have permission to fish all year round as long as there are fewer boats. French have to wait until the 1st of October and can only fish for half a year. Well how about no one fishes and people start to eat more vegetables? Leave the poor creatures alone.

  

Hub got home after a successful business trip. Waggs was so happy to see LF. The odd thing is, they have to go in the garden and LF has to splatter my poor Waggatail. It’s a game they call Splatter the Wagga. Well, OK, they don’t actually say that… But I bet they would if they could!   It’s all about getting the poor wagging one as flat as, an unused ironing board. Thing is, she loves it, though she always comes running to me looking rather dishevelled. Kind of save me Mummy, I do. But then she goes back to him and askes for more, only after she has had a rest. They go crazy again and after they get it out of their system, they are all loved up in the same bed. Waggs doesn’t sleep much when LF is away and LF doesn’t seem to sleep much either when he is away, as on his return, he goes to bed after his dinner and gets up for the toilet at eleven then takes himself back to bed. So, they both are rested now today, and they have both took toys outside and had a good run around. We are working them tonight, we have to go and meet someone then back to get ready quickly to go to the pub quiz!

 

My Son has been offered two jobs this week but he isn’t interested in either of them. So, that will be four he has been offered out of 80 in the past three weeks. It’s so hard as he has now reached the next stage up in his career it’s much more difficult to get a job at that level. He has an interview coming up soon and he is so very much wanting that job, I will be in total shock if he gets it, as I am shocked he’s even been asked to go to the assessment centre for part one of the interviewing. He’s done well to get that far. My fingers are crossed for him, but mainly because I hope that if he doesn’t get the next phase of interviews, I don’t want him to be gutted. I am a realist and I know that annoys my Son at the same time, I always tell him he is the best and can do anything the only problem is trying to persuade others that.

 

OK, so onto one of your topics now.

There is direct evidence that ancient interspecies mated. We are talking 50,000 years ago.

A bone has been found in a cave in Russia. The DNA from the bone was taken and there is enough information to inform us that the ancestry was the direct offspring of two different species       of humans but neither of them ours.

 

Her mother was Neanderthal and Father was Denisovan and the same bones were discovered in the same cave in 2011, in Siberia.

 

Based on other ancient genomes, there is evidence that those two species and modern humans had all interbred. Well, my theory for years has been that we come from space we landed here on earth as whoever we stem from, what ever we come from, we probably damaged our planet just as we are doing earth. Now on earth we have spoiled it so looking back to space other planets, probably where we came from originally.

 

I do believe that one day we will end humans on this land and there will be a few humans who will survive and the earth as they knew it will be all rubble so will have to start all over again. History will repeat itself over and over. The question is, how far will we get before we do it all over again? The other question is, how far did we get last time before we ruined earth. I mean, did we find cures for cancer etc? did we all see perfectly well and no one needed a wheelchair or walking stick? Could everyone hear? And were all ailments wiped out?

 

What if our predecessors were so much more advanced than us? What if Jesus was from the star in the sky but the star has been lost in translation and in fact it was an alien rocket? The angel was from a planet in the sky. What if?

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: