translate

Wednesday 12 October 2016

THE ANGELS ARRIVAL


Another day another $. Haha, we may want dollars if our pound keeps decreasing. Well if we have to go rock bottom to get to the top, bring it on. I feel sorry for my American cousins over your future Presidency. Some people from the US have asked what do our people think of Trump and Clinton?

 

Our media don’t like Trump and I think I know why? It’s not because of our media morals, as our press don’t have any. It’s because Trump wears his heart or words on his sleeve whereas Clinton hides them under her designer jackets. So how boring will our headlines be if Trump gets to be President? Whereas if Clinton gets elected, wow, our journalists will have what we call a field day. Then the dirt will be publicised. She will make Trump look like an angel. Well OK may be that is going a bit too far, but she is in my opinion very dangerous. He is just mouthy and has not grown up yet. Now if he was talking about wars, then I would be afraid, but I don’t think that he wants wars, in fact the opposite. She will be prodding that huge stick at Putin and eventually that man will react to all the antagonistic convers that has been thrown in his direction over the past couple of years. Leave that man alone, Putin is on the edge and we don’t want him pushing the button, and I’m not talking about to the lift/ elevator!

 

If we all kept our noses out of other countries business’s, it would be a much happier world.

Gosh, a happy world? Peace? What would that be like? I guess heaven. I hope there is a heaven? Well there are angels I’m convinced of that and today I’m so proud to announce I’m the owner of another angel. In art form. My dear friend Beth Write Medor from America has sent me her latest wonder in art. A beautiful angel for my collection. I can’t believe for twenty five years I have been trying to get artists to paint me an angel and they couldn’t, but Beth has done three for me in a year.

 

I have described this one to you in an earlier blog, but if I can remember as it was about a month ago when I last had a description of it, she has long dark blonde hair that is swept to one side. Her features are there, but very tiny as the focus is to be on her wings. She is wearing a long cloak and it blends in with the clouds. Her wings are like the sunset and they turn into the rainbow. She is flying over water, with her hands by her side. Well she flew to me and it took fifteen days from America. She must be exhausted. Haha. Boy wonder says he will get my frame on Saturday. I’m going to get the same frame as the other two. Kind of a dark silver, very chunky looks like large bubbles coming from the frame that feels wooden, but is silver with a tiny bit of black showing through. The frames are classy like what you would see in a castle. I have no glass on one out of two paintings, as one is a printed copy so that has glass but the other painting my angel that I described to Beth, I wanted it to look so real without the glass it’s better. The angel if you are new Fifi Bloggets that I asked for, she has beautiful long light blonde hair with a silver crown on her head and the crown has light blue jewels in it and she has porcelain skin with a rose bud mouth, her dress is long white and the focus is on her face as people say she comes to life the art is so good. My third that so far is the most popular, I think until I show them this one, is of two huge wings and the beautiful girl with the most piercing eyes is peeping through her wings again has a beautiful face, the focus on this one is her eyes as I am told they are the most amazing colour.

 

Few, OK my friend told me today that my memory is really good, well it has to be when you can’t see, but that doesn’t mean I have a better memory than those who can see, it just means I use mine more than others do. Now it’s been used fully for today, I need a coffee… Now, where’s the cups kept?

Before I go here is a short conversation

“It’s so dark right now, I can’t see any light around me””

Answer

“That’s because the light is coming from you. You can’t see it, but everyone else can.””

 

Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the  beasts and one step down from   the angels.””

“It’s too cold outside for angels to fly””

So I’m going to put the heating on as it’s also cold in doors. Also, my coffee?

Thanks to quotes from

Lang Leav

Jeannette Walls

Ed Sheeran

No comments: