translate

Friday 21 October 2016

FAST FRIDAY DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


The time came I had to go out and it was freezing. This was the longest walk I have done with my painful excruciating knee, since what seams forever.

 

Wonderful Waggatail, was wilful when it came to wondering in the direction of the park, but a tug of the lead and a firm. Well, firmish “no.”” got her back on track.

 

Gosh the pollution is dreadful around this area. I hate it. Spoke to a lovely guy for about fifteen minutes did what I needed to do and the the dreaded walk back. A simple dinner pork steaks for Hub, Chicken breast for Teen and vegetarian chicken burgers for me with chips with shock horror to Hub, green beans. He asked why we were having green beans with chips? I said to get something green in us haha. I tell you they were delicious.

 

Someone in our street is cutting the grass. It’s time to put the lawns to bed for the winter now, exposing it all to the frost isn’t good.

 

My eyes feel like lead balloons today so tired. I have been one day without my vitamins, surely it can’t be that? I’m sure it is just coincidence?

 

Teen came in from a ten hour shift and had his dinner then right out to the gym. A shower and out with Shamrock. She came around last night; she is so kind to teen. Bringing him a lovely gift.

 

Tomorrow Hub and I are off to our theatre, so I will let you know all about that when we get back. Let’s hope LF finds the right door, as there is so much glass on that building, it’s not easy. It will be his first theatre production.

 

Early evening Hub is rehearsing for his playing for church on Sunday. He is amazing. Two out of three he had never heard of but sounding good.  

  Right now it’s so cold, I’m going to crank the heating up and put on the fire for a while. Time to get toasty with the Hubster and TV.

 

Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope it’s full of love, life and more.

No comments: