translate

Monday 3 October 2016

MONDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good morning Bloggets. Well a late night yesterday and I’m sorry I had tech troubles hence why “It’s a dog’s life”” my blog for some reason that I am not sure of, published four times, haha. Bless you all as so many people read each one. I just hope you didn’t read one, then the same people read the next one then the third and then the forth? If you did by the time you read all of them, you will think you are going mad? No, it was me entirely all my fault. Only thing is, not sure what I did wrong?

 

A busy day today, lots of deliveries. Then my dear friend Geordie is coming. It’s been three weeks since I saw her too long, and about six weeks before then. The last time I saw her we went out with our Husbands and the four of us had a lovely time. We have loads of catching up to do. Sadly, I’m not able to go out with her today, so we are staying in. I have so much due to be delivered today, firstly our very kind friend Vivi  has posted Hubs birthday present. She never forgets bless her. Thank goodness for kind friends like her. She is our family. It’s sad we don’t see her enough. Last time was the wedding of her daughter. Need to have a word with the lovely bride and tell her she needs a six month party, then her first year Anniversary and so on haha. It was a great day.

 

Shamrock is going to Ireland for a few days to see family so I guess Teen will be like a bear with a sore head for the next couple of days? He may be going to our old home town to see his friend at University. The lad has only been there three weeks and already wants to come home. Funny two of teens pals at that University suffered. One last year started and hated it wanted to quit so many times an yet is still there a year later. But this lad only three weeks?

 

What is the connection? Both lads went to private schools and it was funny as I was talking to a teacher friend of mine and she said that parents are furious because all they thought they would have to do is say what school their little treasures had gone to and bingo, they would get the chosen University. Well, my friend said no, Universities are not wanting private school kids as they quit their course within a year. I thought that wasn’t totally true, well all I have as evidence is what my friend said and two of Teens friends. So perhaps it’s true? They have had things done for them all of their lives, and now it’s the real world. They can’t cope.

 

It’s getting really cold here in the UK. I have had to put my heating on a few times. I love the winter, but after Christmas, I’m ready for spring. Sadly, we have winter for months now, Spring seems to be a thing of the past.

 

Teen doing great at work he loves it too. I’m so proud of him. He is a really good worker as is his gf. She works sometimes over 45 hours per week.

 

Oh not all good news about our LF. He has the start of Arthritis. He is two for goodness sake. This is why he has been collapsing. Due to further investigations from the vet. But Hub has been told just to keep an eye on it, smile, he should have asked which one? And see how he gets on bless him. Let’s pray LF will be OK or he will have to take early retirement. We so don’t want that. Our boy has to be Hubs eyes for at least the next eight years? One thing is for sure, if he has to retire, no way we are giving him up. He is my baby. And our Waggatail adores him. They can be in bed and suddenly one will get up the other will follow, normally Waggs behind following her little Brother. Hub had a problem this morning as Waggs went in the porch near the front door and no way she was going to go back in the living room? She was adamant that she was going to go to work with her Daddy and Little Fella.

 

It’s been ages since I spoke of our lovely friends in Mexico. My poor DD isn’t at all well. Mexico for sure hasn’t been good for him. He now has E. coli. he is losing his sight in one eye and his cancer is being very nasty. Poor man, but he is a tough cookie and fighting in his corner.

 

Well will today be the day when I find out the result from my interview? I hope so.

Next blog I will write to let you know how my day goes with my lovely friend and tell you about Hubs birthday present. Oh I’m excited to let you know what it is.

 

Before I go, some words.

Fall down seven times, get up eight. A Japanese proverb.

The beautiful journey of today can only begin when you learn how to say goodbye to yesterday.

 

No comments: