translate

Sunday 2 October 2016

IT'S A DOGS LIFE


Good afternoon Bloggets. It’s sunny and chilli outside but cooler in our house. “Why is that Fiona?”” I hear you asking. Well, Hub and I on a day of rest, only no one has taught us that we have Sundays off working, we had the great idea of defrosting our freezers. Yes, they had an S, on the end.

 

We have two, one in our house and one large one in the garage. The garage where our exercise machines are along with our Dryer. Good job we don’t need it for a car? Haha.

 

My two dogs are singing. Or is it crying? Waggs has such an annoying cry and Little Fella has such a deep voice it really doesn’t match his baby face and behaviours. I swear, they are almost singing in harmony.

 

Why are they running around and screeching? Because they are about to go for a walk. A very kind lady who is a volunteer called June is taking them! It’s odd they know at weekends they go out. They haven’t quite grasped which day, Saturday or Sunday, but they know when Daddy is home that there is a chance that it is the day.

 

It’s amazing how dogs know when you are not feeling good either. Some say that they smell pain? Last night my knee was killing me and I have a sofa that you press the button and the legs lift. Well, I couldn’t stand bending my knee so I raised the seat. LF came over to me, put his head on my lap then suddenly went to my knee and pushed, yes, pushed his hot head on my knee. Oh it was lovely. It helped so much. He stayed there for at least seven or eight minutes. Not moving a muscle. He is my Golden boy. Oh and get this? Last night or should I say this morning, about threeish? Waggs woke up and cried. I’m thinking why? Her LF is near her, she only cries when he isn’t here. Well, next thing we hear pitta patta. Little monkey had come upstairs. Whenever he has been to the nice lady’s house who looks after him when we are either on holiday or the other day when he had to stay over at the vets, he comes upstairs. He never bothers any other time.

 

Well he had come up without us or Waggs knowing and he must have like us, heard her cry and he took himself downstairs. She was fine after that. How cute is that?

 

Their beds are getting washed now and after their walks I will groom them. An exciting day tomorrow more later. As for my result for the job? Let’s see if I get a call tomorrow? Maybe I will get the answer via email? Not sure. I hope phone then I can learn more about the result. Loads to tell you and catch up on but right now, must dash. I hope your weekend has been interesting? Peaceful and you have found some love somewhere.

 

No comments: