translate

Sunday 30 October 2016

NO REASONS TO SHOP AT MORRISONS


I’m afraid after using all of my strength yesterday, I am worse today than the day before. During the night, I was in so much discomfort. I really feel as if someone with a fuller figure, is sitting on my chest preventing me from breathing. There is a small creature in my throat with very hairy legs tickling the back of my very red throat. I can’t stop coughing so my ribs are killing. I am so fed up as yesterday I was so much better. My eyes are still so painful they feel as if I have been pealing onions today, the hot acid has halved so that is getting better, but gosh the feeling that I am chopping onions is awful. Because I had no more than an hour sleep, I’m so tired and weak. My poor Husband is doing everything today I feel so guilty.

 

This is the most awful thing too. Our shopping was due last night between ten and eleven. Half eleven no shopping. We had no bread, no potatoes or milk and a rather grumpy Teen. He had to be up at six thirty today for breakfast? Nothing. He could have opened beans. But no toast with it and no cereal.

 

Midnight, nothing I went on line and tried to call the shop but they closed at eleven. I sent them an email knowing that they would receive it today, but at least they would get it.

 

We had a busy day going to our friends, so we were tired. At twenty past midnight, I logged onto the shop on line and once again tried to find out somehow where our shopping was? At almost half past, so just before then, we received a notification, no phone call or email, just on the actual shop, to say our shopping was not coming.

 

I was so cross. First thing this morning I called them. Eight in the morning, I couldn’t speak, so Hub took over.

 

He got nowhere, they were awful. So, I tried to talk with them. Oh, my, their customer service surprised me.

 

He told me at 8.05, that he would get onto his depo but the earliest time he could get our shopping to us was tomorrow? I said no way. I wanted it today we have no food in… There was no apology. No exclamation either. If it had been one of the other two shops we use, vouchers would have come free delivery and I am sure they would have delivered today.

 

He said he would see what he could do and get back as soon as he can.

 

Two hours later, no email, no phone call. I called them back. A different guy.

 

He told me that the earliest he would be able to get my shopping was?

Tuesday.

I said no way, we were told tomorrow and that is a day too late? Long and short of it, he told me to wait an hour he would see what he could do?

 

Just over an hour later, man one came back to me. No shopping today, nor tomorrow only Tuesday. I asked him to let me speak to a manager? He asked me to wait, I forgot, the other guy I asked to talk with a manager too, he told me they didn’t have a manager. Man, number one, who I spoke to for the second time that day, said they did have managers and he would see what he could do?

 

He came back offered me a voucher. But still no shopping.

 

I am so annoyed and never expected this of Morrison’s.

 

So, Hub went to our local shop, got potatoes but they are never nice from there, and brought back some chicken too. No bread though. They had none in.

 

I have put an order online from Tesco and it comes tomorrow. But the best thing is, I went back onto Morrison’s and had a look, they have a few slots available for tomorrow, so why could they not offer me that?

 

My fire is on the heating is cranked up and I’m just so sleepy as I said I hate it as Hub is working so hard. Teen back in a couple of hours for an hour then he has to go for a meeting.

 

Our dogs have gone out with June for a walk, bless her, I wish I had half her energy. So Wagga has had fun the past three days, but she stinks like a swamp. Yesterday’s river swim didn’t do her fragrance any good.

 

I think Shamrock is coming around later after work to cut out the pumpkin they picked yesterday.

 

My cosy living room is so toasty warm. Good job Hub isn’t in here he wouldn’t be able to stand the heat. I love it…

 

Until tomorrow, with love x

No comments: