translate

Friday 28 October 2016

FRIDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Today we say hello to Estonia, Chile, America, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Portugal, France, Germany and of course the United Kingdom.

 

I am sitting in my lounge, it’s lovely and quiet, apart from my Waggatail  chomping on her toy, trying to get her treats out of it, and the constant ringing in my ears. I had a dreadful sleep if any at all? My ribs are killing with coughing, well at least it’s a reminder to say I still have ribs under the mass of the Fi?

 

I feel really sick; my chest is hurting with trying to breathe my head is the worst headache I have ever had and my eyes feel like there is hot acid pouring through them whilst someone is kicking the living daylights out of them.

 

I have to think about dinner tonight too. My Son bless him, made me some good old tomato soup. Out of a tin of course, but still it was so lovely and welcome though I feel truly sick, I have moments where I could eat a scabby lettuce.

 

A joke, we have a saying in England where we if hungry could eat a scabby horse. It’s gross that, isn’t it? Well I don’t eat anything with a face so in my case it is the above I could eat…

 

I wanted to stay in bed all day as seeing our friends this weekend need to be better. I’m going to have some hot orange juice. I’m not keen, but it is good for you if you feel like you have flu.

 

Poor Little Fella last night, bless his crispy paws, haha, he had the face on after he got back from the vets. Goodness knows what they did to him, I think they maneuvered him quite a bit and he is a very sensitive dog. He clung to Hub last night making sure his Dad wasn’t going anywhere without him. 

 

Gosh, not sure how long this blog is going to be as right now, I just want to get the person who is hammering my head and lock them in a cupboard. My dog is hyper today too.  She is bringing me all of her toys. I have three on the sofa and one I just knocked off the top of my lap top and the other is on my knee. So, five toys, take a hint Wagging one, Mummy isn’t well. I wish I knew why dogs never got colds and so on, they are amazing.

 

I had a little pup around here the other day, he was only ten weeks. Gosh, he was like a little vacuum cleaner. It’s hard work being a puppy walker I bet? It’s different if you have your own pups, but when you are responsible for another pup who is going to be a working dog, I bet it can be stressful? It’s really like having a baby again, isn’t it? So, cute though. My Son fell in love with it. I have a feeling it’s going to be a fantastic guide dog, already the little cutie is sitting for his dinner waiting for the say to eat and though he is playful, when it was time to be calm in his puppy walker’s arms, he lay there so well behaved. Waggs wasn’t as keen as Teen, she really doesn’t like pups an yet loves other dogs, but the pup was not taking any rubbish from Waggatail. He was barking, OK, then he ran away, but still had his bit say first.

 

My friend is onto her sixth pup now. Amazing. She wanted a gate fitted so no one could see the pup in the garden and she has had the most ridiculous quotes and one place told her she would have to wait eighteen weeks? Crazy, this is a garden gate, not the gates into a secure prison? As for the price, she was quoted by one company, as if they were the golden gates to heaven!

 

 

Kids today, I was telling my Son before I would hate to be his age now. I have said it for years; they are a totally different kind of human now. Speaking with friends, no one can agree why they are different, some don’t agree that they are saying we were like them when we were young, but those are parents who have children almost thirty or older. Parents who have kids who are under 23 are all in some kind of agreement that our kids are from a different planet. Having said that, today my Son has taken Waggatail out for a walk along the river, and he made my lunch… Is it the calm before the storm? I must say stories of late, about people he went to college with, gosh, I’m one of the lucky Mums. Hub and I have done something right, but gosh, it has been the most difficult job I have ever done in life.

   

News today?

In Exeter UK fire men and women are battling a blaze which has ripped through the oldest hotel in England.

 

Again, in the UK a couple had to pull over after buying their brand new car as their dog in the back was showing signs of distress. To their shock, they found a five feet corn snake. Oh, my? That is crazy.

 

Our good old NHs. Well apparently, it only claims half of overseas charges so they are now sending in squads of debt collectors into the hospitals to get the money. Not sure how that will work? They have probably had their treatment by then?

 

I have read for years that talc is bad for ladies. A woman has just won seventy million dollars against Johnson & Johnson as she claimed that the powder gave her ovarian cancer.

 

What ever you do this weekend, be safe and smile. Know you are loved and needed as well as wanted.

No comments: