translate

Saturday 2 March 2019

FAMILY AND FRIENDS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


How are we all doing? A big shout to my soul sister Carrie Ann. Hope you are recovering well and being spoiled by all.

 

To dear Chloe, have a great break away. Enjoy the next few days.

We have had a lovely day with our besties. Only trouble is, it goes too quickly. We love seeing them and spending time with them. My heart needs true friends and true they are!  

 

The last day of my baby being 21. His birthday tomorrow. He’s going out tonight meeting friends I hope he has a great time. It doesn’t seem a full year ago since we had a party with all of his friends. His 21st birthday. It was a special day for sure. When I think back to the day he was born. Gosh he was the best gift I have ever been given. As I held him in the hospital, I just totally committed my life to him and I still do. He means the world to me.

 

My son is so precious to me. I will never take for granted my family. Hub and I make sure our family come first, second and third. I thank God for them every day. I do understand though that a lot of my readers don’t have any family or if they do, they are like strangers to them. We have to remember that not all families are close though, so never think you are alone if you don’t get on with your own family and if you don’t have anyone in your life you regard to as family members, then there is nothing wrong with making your friends your family. I have my very own soul sisters and the girl who came today is like my big sis, we have known each other since we were six!

 

blood isn’t always what bonds a family, love, respect and the feeling of wanting to be with those people in my opinion is family. There was no blood connection with my parents and brother, and myself, an yet I adored them and still do my brother now my parents are no longer. To me family is love. Means love and respect so, if you have that plus a blood connection, then you are incredibly lucky. Because I’m adopted the fact that my Son and I share the same blood is deep but as I said, as long as you have love, you have the best gift. And I think the best gift you, can give your loving family is you, your health and your happiness.

 

If you haven’t had a good day, tomorrow is a new day, new strength and a new start, and if you fall down today, stand up tomorrow and in our dreams, we can all stand up. Remember your past can’t be changed, but a lot of your future, is in your power!

  

  

No comments: