translate

Sunday 31 March 2019

MUM BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Well I was feeling great yesterday. The first year I was Okay about Mother’s Day and not having my Mum. In 20 years, I got there at last. The time I could have a day like today and the lead up was fine.

Well that was yesterday, actual Mothering Sunday, today, I feel so sad. I woke up from actually a good sleep which is rare for me though has been more frequent of late, and it hit me. It’s Mothering Sunday and I can’t visit my Mum. Hub too is so sad today. We got talking and said days like this are not good for so many people. For those who have lost their Mothers and for those who are not Mums and will never be but for those who ar Mums and their children are not in contact with their parents for whatever reason. Thank God for both, Mother’s and Father’s Day, we have our Son but still I ache for my Mum today and Dad on Father’s Day. Now if there was no such thing, then life would be easier. And, you should tell your Mum and Dad you love them every day, if they are good parents.

 

I will be glad when today is over. And tomorrow a new day and an outing even just locally.

 

I went in our gym today. It was OK. I used my Sons fantastic earphones. Oh, they are dreamy. They are wireless and so comfortable. Extremely expensive but I would say worth it. I only managed half an hour, but I was fine afterwards felt good only to come in to find my Son had made me breakfast, well, I had already had some, so round two…  

 

Talking of the gym, bear with, there is a connection coming up, I was reading about the most expensive trainers that are from New York. Oh, my they sound stunning. They are covered in white diamonds and sapphires with a solid gold tag.

Bicion is the designer and they are blue in colour and the asking price is a whopping 2.7 million pounds so that is about three and a half million US dollars. Just in case you want to put them on your shopping list, they are called Fire Monkey. Can you imagine them? I can, they sound exquisite but one puddle and there done in. I can’t imagine putting them in the washing machine!

 

And the worlds most expensive shoes were up for £17,000000 that is obscene. An actress who bought them, well, she wore them, and had to have a body guard.

 

I bought two pairs of shoes last week they came to £98 for both pairs and I thought that was deer.

 

The most beautiful clothes I have ever seen was in Harrods, oh the material was so beautiful. To say I had at least bought something, I walked out with a Harrods bag with a tiny tin of biscuits/cookies…. Hahaha.

 

Well to all ladies out there I send you a virtual bunch of beautiful roses and the most wonderful fragrant perfume. May your day like every day be full of beauty and kindness.

 

1 comment:

Bridgid said...

Happy belated Mother's Day dear :-)

I hope that you always know how much you are loved by your family and how proud they are of you. Some pain takes a long time to heal but God is always there for each one of us.

I am also glad that each day as a mother makes you realise that it is not about the gifts but the presence of the people around us who warm our hearts in a dear/deer manner.

May you stay happy always and may you know that with each passing day, you will be able to make it.

Cheers!
Bridgid