translate

Saturday 16 March 2019

MYSTERIOUS JOYS OF LIFE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


 Seriously, this weather is shocking. It’s not so cold but so very wet! As I passed our lake today, residents told me that even the ducks had been seen wearing flippers!

 

Did you know it can rain money?

Whenever there is change in the weather…

What did the rain drops say to the others?

  Two’s company three’s a cloud.

 Do you know how you wrap a cloud?

With a rainbow of course…

 

OK, sorry, but I bet your face cracked even just a bit? Go on, it did, didn’t it? Be honest with Fifi!!!

 

Well it’s still windy but nothing like yesterday. Oh, my goodness. I was so glad to know my baby had arrived safely, who would want to fly on a day like yesterday? I was quite surprised that they actually did. He’s having a great little break abroad with Shamrock. Talking of Sham, tomorrow it’s St Patricks day. I expect every pub will be very full! But hey, no snakes in sight!

 

Patrick was captured by pirates from his home in England and taken as a slave to Ireland where he worked with animals. After six years he escaped and went back to Britain but something went wrong and he returned to Ireland where he became a Bishop. So, the Saint of Ireland was English and the saint of England, George, was from Turkey?

Not only that, but he never came to England.

 

Well it’s been a really great few days. A couple of amazing things have happened in my life that I could only dream about before. And, some other good news about a friend that is full of mystery. Seems like I was born to a world which posted me in the direction of conundrums throughout my life. Starting in Russia in the mid-seventies, there were times there where there was definitely a chill in the air and I’m not talking about their harsh winters. The Russian Mafia, KGB and well, the iron curtain was tightly closed and the material was so thick no one could get through the other side. Relationships were just times when so many questions should have been asked but there were no answers as hushed words went in my ears and touched my heart. And now, well, right now, I’m so very happy another mystery has been answered and my heart is full of love!

 

My life was such that it was full of shocking pain, but I pray that I have suffered enough now and peace can commence.

 

Hub and I have had a great day. We have a lovely Indian meal waiting for us for dinner. And a night full of just being together. Our favourite time. Appreciate who you have in your life and never stop looking for chances to leave your comfort zone for a while and you may enrich lives and have your heart filled with joy that you never thought would be possible.

Take a risk and live in hope, no matter how many times you are knocked down, force yourself back up and in the end at least you can say you tried and who knows, you may succeed!

 

 

 

2 comments:

Christine O said...

You crack me up fifi, and I haven’t got further than the rainbow around the cloud. So light and beautiful Fi. And today we have some steady rain, at last so your bit about raindrops is very appropriate. Now back to your blog 💖

Fiona Cummings said...

Thank you sweetheart and I read what you wrote about the rain And it was beautiful. X