translate

Monday 11 March 2019

MONDAYS MAD MAN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. A real busy weekend here. Lovely family time but won’t say too much as unfortunately a sick person is for whatever reason fascinated by my blogs and he’s obsessed beyond belief, again for whatever reason, I have been told he reads my blogs and likes to email me using different names, haha, yep, I have a nutter on board. It’s not his fault, he’s disturbed but authorities have been informed so let him waist his time if he wants. I do find it rather amusing though I do know him personally, and let’s say, he was born different sadly for him.

 

Debate today I was interested in reading about was the headlines. (The worlds first man to give birth)

Nope, not a man, but a woman who has decided she wants to be a confused man. I say confused as though this person has a beard, and has a man’s name, and wants to be known as a man, still they felt the need to want the best of both worlds and get pregnant. Nature made men and women. It’s our choice now days to decide who we want to be, but then we bring children into that world and this is the day when a man in the US is suing his parents because he didn’t ask to be born? Oh my. Well add that to being born to a so-called man? Someone said the other day there needs to be a stop button put on humanity. An interesting observation!

 

  In the news an Ethiopian plane has crashed   with 149 passengers and 8 crew members onboard. So sad, no survivors and today the black box has been found.

 

6000 people have volunteered to get their stem cells tested to see if they are a match for a little five-year-old boy in the UK who has cancer. Bless them all.

 

Cougars are looking for young toy boys they say because men their age are all going for younger ladies. Hub says I’m one as he is a humongous 8 months younger than me. Seriously, you would think it was eight years the way he goes on. Hehehe

 

In the UK funerals now cost a fortune. In the past 15 years, funerals have gone up 122 %. They say it’s best to lock a discounted rate ahead. The average cost of a basic funeral is over £4200. You may have life insurance, but that may take weeks for your family to get, and funeral prices are to rise more.

 

Hey, I was reading this today, from funerals to sea sponges. Well, if you take a live sea sponge, put it in the blender, and leave it overnight, the cells will have found themselves and all join together and form another full sponge again. Gosh, really? Amazing.

 

Well I had to go out today to do something for our sister in law. I was dreading it as the wind is shocking. I can’t hear properly in the wind combining that with not being able to see, not a good cocktail. I had to leave most work in the paws of my faithful guide dog, thank God for her and thank everyone who are involved with the process of guide dogs. I really don’t know how I would be without her. She is truly a life saver. And she worked so very well. The winds have brought branches onto the paths so many tripping hazards, most times were impossible to be walked around the as the narrow path too close to the lethal road. A shake of the foot to release the beastie branch that found itself rather attracted to my leg a little like a dog that hasn’t seen a bitch in a while. And off we continued. My girl got her treat when she found where we needed to be then the promise back home of what she will receive on safe arrival. She should have been an elephant as she never forgets. She runs in and straight to her and the Little Fella’s very own cupboard to where they will find treats and toys and everything else that dogs require. She sits looking at the door handle as if to say.

 “If only I could open that door, oh, if only!””

 

On our return it was one of those moments when I wished I had a sign near my doorbell saying.

Warning, this doorbell sporadically electrocutes people.


 

And now on with the day but before I go some words.

“A bird sitting in a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings!””

Buddha

And a thought. Think of this, you, yes you, were once the youngest person in the Universe… Fact, right?

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: