translate

Monday 18 March 2019

NEWS AND VIEWS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. Not long been in. it’s such a beautiful day but I thought it was going to rain, so I put on the correct coat for that and found myself melting as the sun pounded down. Waggs worked great as we headed to our meetings. My brother in law was on the radio today but sadly I couldn’t hear it as had to be out.

 

On my return, I had the window cleaner to deal with. His brother used to clean our windows and he was great, but sadly he fell off his ladders, broke his leg, well, that is what we have been told, and now his brother has taken over and he is not the same kind of person shall I say. He keeps telling me that he came and I wasn’t in so he had to do the front of the house only as he couldn’t get in the back. Well on the dates he tells me he has come, I know I haven’t been out until well after they come. So, I think he is a con. He gives me the chills too. Where as his brother is so lovely rough around the edges but really the salt of the earth. Who knows, perhaps he is locked up right now, my trusty window cleaner, haha, it’s been five months since he broke his leg… that is a long recuperation….

 

He asked me if he could use my plug outside to charge his machine. I said yes, I asked how long he would be, he said five minutes max. ten minutes later, I went out and he was still there… after about 15/20, he left. What a cheek… I wouldn’t have minded if it was his brother, I just don’t like this guy. I can do the downstairs windows, but not upstairs and I don’t even want to try. Climbing up ladders to hang my Christmas decorations is dangerous enough for me, let alone climbing that bit higher to the windows…

 

And now outside, there are more sounds. I really don’t know what it is, who it is, but they are on our property. I don’t like it… if I could just look out from my window, but no…

 

Awful news about a shooting in Utrecht. The Dutch Police are still looking for the gunman. I pray to God they catch him. Poor people who have been killed. Three so far. Sickening. As for the Muslims in New Zealand, they are so calm and so nice, what a dreadful thing to have happened. But it was forecast I think people are so fed up with all of the terrorist attacks but the awful thing is, it’s innocent people who are suffering.

 

One poor man lost twenty of his friends. He would have been there if he hadn’t have overslept. Well let’s be grateful that there are going to be stronger rules on guns. What I don’t understand is the killer was not from that country but from Australia. He had only been in the country for four months. So, firstly why would he want a gun and why as many? Whoever sold him them, why wasn’t questions asked?

 

Now are you ready for the most ridiculous sick trend? A man has had the inside of his ears removed for a new body modification… Just disgusting, and who on earth would do such an operation?

 

A body builder has said today since going vegan, not only has he become stronger, but his eyesight has improved. His glass’s prescription isn’t as strong as it used to be and he is leg pressing for over 400kg and for 16 reps. Whatever all that means. My Son talks that language, but as he isn’t here right now, I shall think that is good…

 

Oh, ladies, get this, a Mother has given birth to six babies in less than ten minutes. That is making my eyes water.

 

A poor whale has been found dead with 40kg about 82 lbs of plastic in it. Just humans. Shocking, absolutely dreadful out of sight out of mind situation. Dump today your rubbish and this is the kind of thing that will happen until there will be no more wildlife as not only it happens in our oceans, but on land too. So sad for the beautiful creature who doesn’t have a voice or do anything to harm us.

 

Ancient switch to soft foods gave us an overbite   to allow us to be able to pronounce F’s and V’s.

That is what researchers are saying. So people are wearing things in their mouth to make their teeth join together, so do they struggle with the letters F and V? now that is your home work, haha, check out those with teeth which don’t have an overbite and get them to say

The fluorescent frog flew rather than jumped. Very strange as for his voice?

 

Or may be not…

   

If I was our PM, I would sack my party/colleagues if I could. I can not believe just how rude they are in parlament. Poor Mrs May has been so calm and never once lost her cool.

 

Three teenagers have died at, or just after a party in Ireland. So sad. They just fell to the floor and one  died immediately two later in hospital. It’s said they were crushed. It’s shocking. It was a party at a hotel.

 

Here is a great link for future treatment for those who are blind


 

 

No comments: