translate

Monday 11 March 2019

TIME BY FIONA CUMMINGS


My mind works in mysterious ways as most readers will have learned by now.  my thoughts can go from funerals to sea sponges… in a second!

So last nights conversation with my Husband was all about imagining if we could turn back time. He said there isn’t a part of his past that he would like to live again. I said for me there was but only if I could be the person I am now, then. And know what I know now.

 

Gosh how diverse life would be and how differently I would have done things. If I could do that I wonder where I would be now in my mind, thoughts and life? imagine this as a metaphor. You can go back to life as it was, but how it can be now as the person you are. In that situation, what would you do or say to a particular person? So many times, I would like to visit my past as I would have come out of a situation a much stronger person, some would say now I am stronger because of delimma’s from my past and that is correct, but in my head, if only things could have been different. I still would have been as I am now but better, happier knowing I had taken care of, well, life! I guess the positive and qualitative thoughts are, knowing what I know now, at least I can live life in a much better situation with the comprehension that my teachings have been learned and I guess the older we get, the shorter the lessons?

 

No one ever knows it all. But we learn as the years build up as does the mastery between mindlessness and decisions which will impact upon our memories and affairs of real life.

 

I wonder if time travel will ever happen? Again, some would say it does, just not in our consciousness as we know it.

 

If we could fast forward into our future, I would love to do that. Then I could be prepared. Preparation is such an important word don’t you think? If only we could concoct a perfect cocktail for all the best!

 

No comments: