translate

Wednesday 27 March 2019

HORSE RIDE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good evening Bloggets. Well looks like our poor PM is on her way out. So sad for her. She has totally been bullied.  As for Brexit? It’s like saying you have won the lottery and then saying but you can’t have the money. We voted out as in the people. And now they are saying let’s have another vote? Hang on a minute, the people haven’t had their share of the deal yet, how can we vote again when the first vote hasn’t been put through? God knows who we will get in power next. There is no one in the conservative party I would want as for the labour idiot? Well we would be a joke around the world, as when  he speaks, he’s a total buffoon. He’s so dangerous too.

 

Moving on, today Hub and I went to our town and shopped. He bought some lovely clothes, I got some shoes and I went into my favourite shop, it’s a place that has a French theme and inside has the most amazing bath fizzes and soaps. I got a glass jar that has loads of mini bath fizzes in. I also got a large orange bath bomb. We called into a shop that sells nuts. Not as in nuts and bolts, but edible nuts. We got some delicious ginger and honey cone. Loads of nuts too and Hub got some of the muesli he likes.

 

I came home and made a home-made pie. But just learned that Boy Wonder is out for the night, so, not coming home till later. I just hope he will eat it later when he gets in. but he’s out with Sham so, he will be eating.

 

My praying during the night worked, the man I was praying for got out of hospital and thankfully he is OK.

 

Tomorrow we are both at the dentist.   Oh, dreading that. I wish it was over.

 

Friday I may as well not go to bed as first thing in the morning I have to be at a meeting that I’m not looking forward to, but it has to be, I have no choice. At least the rest of the day I’m free.

 

I was reading today that when people pass middle age, they can still make fresh brain cells.

Well there’s hope for me yet.

 

Something else I was reading about was rapid apple decline in parts of America and Canada.

Drought and severe cold, could be underlying causes, but   that isn’t the only reason the apple trees are disappearing.

 

Scientists are researching other reasons such as pests, certain types of rootstock or exposure to herbicides could make young trees more susceptible to disease or stress.  Also densely planted orchards.

 

 So sad to read that a horse has been seriously injured locally by men on motorbikes. Oh, I adore horses and to think of any in pain really upsets me. Poor poor horse. I hope the bikers will get punished. OK, so some may say what if it was the horse’s fault? Well I can only say the horse was spooked throwing the rider off and the cowardly bikers left without seeing if the rider or horse was OK and didn’t even hand themselves in. So, I hope they get found I really do. It’s bad enough spooking a horse, but to have the knowledge that you have made it so the rider has been thrown off the horse and obviously the horse has been injured and then ride off?

 

Now this made me laugh. It’s written today that shoppers who like a bargain, are likely to be 54 per cent more overweight.

Hahahahaha. Really? Well there is a huge scientific reason for that I am sure. What if it could be that most people who are overweight are possibly more poor than slim people? So, if you are not so rich, then of course you are going to like a bargain, or is it all just a load of rubbish, as I do know a few huge people who are far from poor.

 

OK, on that note, I shall go and see what I can eat….

And when I was out today, when I bought two pairs of shoes, I did get 10% off. Hahaha.

 

 

 

No comments: