translate

Saturday 23 March 2019

DYSON 11 BY FIONA CUMMINGS


 An exciting day. Really enjoyed it. People are cutting grass here it’s too early guys… if a frost comes and it still could? There needs to be a cover to protect the grass.

 

Hub and I have been in our gym today… OK, the dirty garage. I did the treadmill and bike. Did you feel the earth move?

 

Hub is on his health kick now. I’m kicking off. Haha. He has had smoked salmon with cream cheese and lemon grass for dinner tonight and that is the first time he has eaten today.

 

Our Son is working overtime again. He will be shattered when he gets in. At least he’s staying home tonight. So, he will get a bit of a lay in tomorrow.

 

Well if London escapes mad people today, it will be a result. It is, full of people marching against Brexit. Whereas the people who are wanting out, are all cosy at home. There are Huge marches predicted.

 

Thinking of a dear friend today, who’s Mum has just died. Sending lots of love and strength. Thank goodness I hope, we don’t have to go through any pain of losing a loved one for a very long time.

 

It’s Mother’s Day next Sunday in the UK a time that is always sad for me as I so badly want my Mum back but of course that is impossible. 20 years is too long to be without my parents. At least my friend is in her mid-fifties, how amazing it must be to have your parents until you are that old. Of course, it doesn’t help the pain, but one must be grateful that they have their parent until that age rather than 20’s and 30’s.

 

Our dogs have been on a free run today. They are starving so I’m off to feed them. Whenever they have been on a free run, they are so hungry. My Waggatail ran for an hour chasing another dog with a ball.

 

We had the Dyson man out today. I tell you, the after care for Dyson products is second to none. We have a two-year guarantee and he has been out twice. Today was to change the battery. Last time the bin. Our guarantee has a month left and without question it just got changed and he cleaned all the filters out with a small tool as well. But there is no guarantee to fill in and send off, you automatically get your guarantee when you buy over the phone. So, no bits of paper to keep as a blind person, not knowing or remembering what was on the paper to know it is a guarantee, it’s all automatically done over the computer. No codes to read or have read for you. Just a name and address. They are so polite the staff too. It’s a great company I wouldn’t move from now I know how good they are.

 

There is anew Dyson out now the 11. I had a try of it. Wow, it’s powerful. We have the V8 at the moment. But the Dyson 11 is so expensive. At £600 almost $800.

But it is so strong, and it’s tall too and there are better features on it as well as the battery lasting almost an hour. I’m just wondering if they have that offer on still if you buy over the phone would I get the 20% off?

 

Out earlier and the smell coming from our neighbour over the wall was unreal. Our lovely Indian friends make food that smells simply amazing, but the other side of us, oh my goodness. It was like melting rubber. With spices…

 

Hub and I sat out today for the first time this year. It was nice to be out there.

 

I have right now a man in my garden… chatting to my neighbour… don’t worry, I know the man in my garden, hahaha, he is our very sweet neighbour who is cutting my piggin grass. I am grateful for his help, but its too early, how many times do I have to say, there still could be a frost…

 

He is the guy who keeps running over my outdoor lights and I think today is no exception. There has just been a popping sound which sounded like popped glass… this will be the third lot he has killed… Hahahaha. And it’s me with the guide dog…

 

We went on the bus today to our town, oh gosh I hated it. It was packed. But we did what we needed to and came home to relax, but we achieved a task we needed to do.

 

Just putting this out there. We have a programme called Love Island and last year, more people applied to go on that show than who applied to go to University. There’s something wrong with that.

 

And finally, a big hello to JB who has been a great friend to someone today and I just want to tell her well done.

 

No comments: