translate

Saturday 30 March 2019

YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH? BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Remember the clocks change tonight in England. Having said that, our iPhones do it automatically.

 

You know when people say William’s face falls? Well, where on earth does that expression come from? I mean, where does it fall to?

That lead me onto reading some really funny questions and observations. If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either…

Whoever invented knock knock jokes, should get a no bell prize.

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die.

Never ask a starfish for directions

When people tell me, you may regret that in the morning, I sleep in till noon, because I’m a problem solver.

Those who snore, always fall asleep first.

Haha, I may not have lost all my marbles yet, but there is a small hole in the bag somewhere.

 

Well for the past few weeks I have walked more than I have ever done in my life. I have halved my bread intake from four slices per day to two and some days none. I have been in our gym and I weighed myself this morning. My scales either lie or are having a laugh. But Hub, yeah, Hub a tub tub, has gone and lost 6 lbs.

He just goes and does it every time. Two weeks he has been trying to trim up and he has done it. 20 years I have been trying to trim up, and I haven’t done it.

Yet

Some people are just born with the ability to lose weight and others are born to protect it.

 

And on that note, I shall go and find a stick of celery to munch on. Oh, gosh, the excitement is just too much.

  

1 comment:

Bridgid said...

You are way too funny hahahaa!

About weight, mine is usually constant. 52 kgs which is way less than it should be but I cannot help it. I stopped to look at it though I do aerobics too. Do not worry about yours. Just hit the gym and keep exercising which is more important than any other thing.

I hope you are munching the celery sticks happily and hungrily :-)

Bridgid