translate

Sunday 24 March 2019

OUT OF HELL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


We had a beautiful day out today. We walked 11 thousand steps plus, and four and a half miles through a huge park, where there was facilities such as Tennis, bowling, skate park, children’s play area, many paths taking you into the woods and vast open greens. Through a small town and into a coffee shop that is rather posh, then up and down hills to an ice cream Pala. But we did walk a good distance. Our dogs were brilliant. In the park was a Japanese garden, with bridges and arches with typical plants and statues. There were so many flowers out in bloom. Even blossom on the trees. I only know this because we were told.

 

Our guide dogs worked well, despite the distractions of many other dogs!

 

A lovely day and family time tonight with our Son. Sham came around, but she is absolutely ill. Poor thing sounds terrible. I hope we don’t catch whatever she has.

 

I was reading today that schools are removing analogue clocks because they say children can’t read them.

Well teach them?

I remember when I was at school, we had to learn the time, my Mum taught me along with a program for children on TV called, play school.

I mean, when children start school, they normally can’t do maths until they are taught, so why give up so easily on teaching about a clock? Gosh, I remember learning about the candle and a bit of string and other ways people told the time from the old days, we didn’t tell the time like that in my youth, but we learned about other ways, I mean, one day does it mean that all of our beautiful Grandfather clocks and clocks on old buildings won’t exist? That would be sad. Imagine an old beautiful church with a digital clock stuck on it?

 

 I was also reading about how Doctors are now able to see 3D images of babies in the womb and they are saving lives. Wonderful.

 

I am sick to the back teeth about hearing about Brexit. OK one million people marched in our capital yesterday who want another vote on whether we should leave the EU. We already voted and we voted out. So, get on with it. I expect our friends in Europe are also sick of hearing about Brexit!

 

In Mozambique, my heart goes out to you. It’s a total tragedy. I ache for you all.

 

You my Bloggets, are sitting in a warm house or office right now, safe, full from food have a drink of whatever nearby, hot water and lighting as well as the knowledge that your family are all safe and well. How lucky are you, how lucky am I? We take for granted life, don’t we?

 

Now just something to think about. The best things in life, come from persistence. Whether you are facing tragedy, been let down by a loved one, rejected, feeling hopeless, or you are just fed up with the ups and downs we call life, remember things can change and turn around in an instant. Yesterdays mess is todays tidy up and tomorrows clean start.

In essence, if we want our lives to be directed, then we must steer. Which road to take, determination alone is omnipotent! If we come across obstacles, then just change our direction as long as we have a goal there will be a way to get there.

 

If you are going through hell, don’t stop keep going if you stop, you will stay in hell, if you keep going you will get out eventually. In my life I have been through hell. I would say a few weeks after my conception I started my journey to hell. It lasted right through until I was born and got to the age of four weeks. Then I rested for a while, and from the age of four, I found myself back in hell until I was in my early forties. That was a long time in a dark burning hot painful place. I saw things in my life that I would never wish on my worst enemy. But I kept going if not for me but for my parents then child. I fought those fires and faced that evil being and burnt my feet on hot coals as I battled my way through the torture that lay ahead of me, but now at least for now, I can say, I’m seeing the light, feeling the sun on my face again, smelling the roses and at last, my dreams are being answered.

 

I have a long way to go and more dreams to be answered, but at least I am being giving a break, a chance. And if you need that chance, then just keep going you will get stronger though you may be exhausted in life, you will get there and be glad you have had the courage to continue.

 

I have known so many people who have been in a bad place, who still are in a bad place, and so many of them got out of the dark and are at least, seeing the light and know which direction to go in now.

 

I’m sure one day my dreams will be shattered again, as that devil keeps finding me, but I hope he will get sick and move on to someone who deserves his attention.

 

Just hang in there after everyone else has let go. And one day it will be you telling people your story, and how you conquered that place where you never need to visit again!

 

2 comments:

Christine O said...

Good stuff Fi.
Firstly, was going to say ‘how do you know that the beautiful surrounds are all around you?’ then you explained. Sounds lovely. And to be out and about winter is passed.
I think our Autums has come at last with the hot 30 something deg C days easing off. Enjoying a cool 23 C today.
And yes, my heart aches for the worlds tragedies. The flooding in Mozambique, so dreadful. We are so blessed to not be sleeping under bridges as some do or stuck up trees as some in Mozambique .
Great advice for those struggling. Wise words as usual. Your story sounds very interesting. Congratulations on being an ‘overcomer’.
Til next time, lotsa love.

Fiona Cummings said...

Thank you so much. Sounds like you’ve had a good few days as well at home. Going out places. I guess it makes us realise doesn’t it how lucky we are? Sending lots of love X