translate

Tuesday 9 October 2018

THOSE TWO


 Dearest Bloggets, thank you all for your kind emails. Most saying the same and others wanting to go get em. Seriously, you know what I am talking about and if you don’t these two people are really not worth your energy. I have from tonight managed to view things I haven’t been able to see before on line and I have my dear friend, she knows who she is, to thank for that. Thank you for your email and for all of your lovely messages.  And I am so glad I trusted in you.  Thank you to Michael too. For the others who are either laughing at the two people, or furious with them, you are correct in your judgement of them both. So, I guess they can be forgiven. They are not the brightest buttons in the box and I guess they can not help that. I just hope you can do what I do move on, they are not and never will be in our lives. So, they don’t need to be in yours. For S, who wanted me to report them, obviously if they continue posting I shall, but right now, I doubt they will want anything else about their lives written publicly. They started the fight, and I can finish it. Like a family member said to me, life is too short, they are the laughing stock and losers. They are sad people and we must make allowances for that. So, if you don’t mind, we shall continue our chats and ignore the Two individuals. Puppet and puppet master come to mind.

 

 

No comments: