translate

Saturday 20 October 2018

SATURDAY EVERY DAY DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. It’s Saturday. Imagine living every day as if it’s Saturday or Sunday? That’s fine if you are not working I guess. So many people work at weekends now days. So, what is your Saturday?

 

It’s sad that we live our life Monday to Friday wishing for the weekend. Why do some of us live for two days out of seven? I whish we could love every day and be grateful that we are given the chance to have those days. Some people say that Saturdays can be like rainbows. They look great from a distance, but when you get up close, they disappear. Haha. As does that pot of gold, so let every day be a Saturday in your dreams. What is your perfect Saturday? I’m not sure that we have the same outlook now as we used to have. As I say, at one time, most people were off work at weekends, but that isn’t the case any longer. Hub and I went out the other day and we couldn’t believe how many people were around. He asked why are people not at work? I smiled, as he wasn’t. but he did have a week’s holiday. And I just said some peoples Saturdays are Mondays now, Wednesdays or other weekly days. My Son is off work Tuesdays. If he had children, he wouldn’t have a full day with them. This is what is sad for modern life. family days no longer exist unless you are fortunate to work Monday to Friday like my Husband. There was loose talk that there was going to be a four-day working week. Really, that all went quiet and it just wouldn’t work. Shops are all open now days and even pubs are open all day now. when I was a child, shops were closed half day Saturdays and all day on Sunday. During the week they closed at 5 pm. So, there was time for your family. Now everyone lives on a great big shift and it’s so sad.

 

 In our news this week, once again, we have the same news as we have had not too long ago. Different area this time.   Men from mainly Pakistani origin who have raped and groomed children as young as eleven. history repeating itself as not too long ago in another area of England, more men were arrested and jailed after again the same crime. The things they did to these children were worse than having sex with them it was the way they had sex and the shocking despicable treatment of children they enjoyably participated in. 20 men this time, next week another four will be sent to court I hope they will all get life and have the worst years in jail. After all the children will have to live with fear and memories of how those rapists have affected their lives. Not only that, but some of the girls had babies to these monsters. So obviously those poor innocent children will learn of how they came into this world.

 

The men are cowards as had to provide the girls with alcohol and drugs to get what they wanted without the children telling on them. I mean, I guess if they get the kids hooked, then sadly like every person who has had a taste for drugs, they will live for the drug no matter what the consequences. An eleven-year-old is far too young to know what they want and how to deal with life once it has shown its ugly head.

 

A so-called UK Islamist has been released from prison. He will be tagged for two years. Whilst he’s been in prison, he has not once expressed his regret for the murders he has been linked to. So, my question is, why was he released? In fact, why was he not sent to the country he is in full support for rather than allowing him to stay here and using all tax payer’s money? Why do we want him in our country? Over the next two years, he will be using money paid to guard him, make sure he is kept away from others who may be influenced by him he will have to be watched he doesn’t break the law of not going on line to post hateful speeches etc and so much more.

 

Sad news as 60 people in India have been killed ran over by a train as they sat and watched fireworks. Gosh, how can that happen? Apparently, they didn’t hear the train because of the sounds coming from the display.

 

Persimmon are builders here in the UK. The boss has a huge bonus of 75 million pounds. Per year. Shocking. Disgraceful. He sounds a real thug too. I have to say though I love their houses.

 

Cold sore virus could be responsible for at least half of all Alzheimer’s cases. That is scary.

 

In Scotland, a black panther is on the loose. I hope people will be safe and moreover the panther is not killed.

 

UK, a mother drank vodka, lay down on her sofa and suffocated her baby as she slept. Awful.

She was sent to court, but got let off.

 

It’s coming up to our fire work night. Sadly, people are already buying fireworks letting them off in their gardens. I was horrified last year when my Son was asked to set some off at his girlfriend’s house. Personally, if Sham had said she was going to do that in my garden I wouldn’t let her. I don’t agree with it, it’s so dangerous. People are blinded and scarred for life every year it should be left to the professionals to have organised shows.

 

Well I have one more sleep before my baby is back. Fifteen nights without him home I have missed him so much as has Hub who asks me every day if I have heard from him. I have each day he has been really good at keeping in contact. He sounds like he has had a fantastic holiday, in fact, I wouldn’t mind going to Cuba especially Trinidad, which is in Cuba and his trip to Havana!

 

In Havana, he travelled in a vintage car, went to a bar where he wrote his name on the wall. Which was allowed. I checked with him. And he visited old Spanish buildings where local music was played.  Last week he went on a steam train through mountains and swam in the waters. Went for a trek through mountains and relaxed on the white sands. Beautiful.

 

OK, today Hub has had his hair cut, he’s not too happy with it, but he never is. He’s now in our gym. I guess I will have to follow him in a mo jo. Oh, I really don’t want to go. Hahaha. That should have ended with in there, but I was on a role with the rhyming.

 

Later I’m making our Son a vegan Lasagne. Trying not to cook with rice or beans as that is all he has lived on for two weeks. Apart from when he was in Havana, where the driver of the coach took him to a Pizza place where he bought a vegan pizza. I bet it was the best thing he has had to eat for the past fortnight.

 

Well all that is left for me to say is have a great weekend. Enjoy relax, if that is what you need, otherwise, boogie on down. Laters x